Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 277. (Read 124039 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Sorry, but i don`t understand, are you going to use payment systems VISA, MasterCard etc, or how can we pay in different places?

From the beginning, we are going to use existing payment infrastructures of VISA, MasterCard, etc. to make cryptofiat transactions via terminals which support contactless payments (NFC via your mobile phone). In this case merchant will receive fiat money and your account will be withdrawn in crypto.

Please see our MVP beta video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q3ILm8of6Y

And in parallel, we are going to develop our own payment infrastructure with more convenient service which doesn't require special equipment and with cheaper commissions.
Activity: 504
Good afternoon. Where to send a report on the work done for 2 weeks?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Sorry, but i don`t understand, are you going to use payment systems VISA, MasterCard etc, or how can we pay in different places?
Activity: 910
Hello! Tell me, please, if I invest 0.5 ETH my bonus will be 25 CRPT + 33%. Right?
Merit: 15
If to speak about Crypterium via ApplePay, can you give a detailed information about how it's gonna work?
Crypterium will work not VIA, but SIMILAR to Apple Pay. Same as other contactless payment providers Crypterium will use existing NFC terminals to perform contactless mobile payment.

Apple Pay works with a user's credit card, right? How Crypterium will work without user's card?

Crypterium will get a bank as a partner before the launch. There will be no need to use any cards, Crypterium will issue own virtual cards for every client in order to make NFC able to use. The same solution also helps to significantly increase the transaction limits.
What? 25 free tokens for early registration??? Sooo I will go and have 1000 accounts registered, how about that?

Good try! Cheesy

Actually you can register as many accounts as you want. But what's the point? You still need to deposit at least $15 for every 25 tokens. More details on it: https://medium.com/@crypterium_io/how-to-get-25-bonus-tokens-for-free-e4fcfc15bf12
VHS
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What? 25 free tokens for early registration??? Sooo I will go and have 1000 accounts registered, how about that?
How many now?

Ahaha Grin Tricky boy in da house
VHS
If to speak about Crypterium via ApplePay, can you give a detailed information about how it's gonna work?
Crypterium will work not VIA, but SIMILAR to Apple Pay. Same as other contactless payment providers Crypterium will use existing NFC terminals to perform contactless mobile payment.

Apple Pay works with a user's credit card, right? How Crypterium will work without user's card?
Activity: 123
Activity: 117
How many now?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
To get 25 free token there are any rules to get it,make deposit at least $15 or get referral to invest $15
Hope that no cheat with this condition and only 3 days left Ico will started can't wait that time
copper member
Activity: 378
Activity: 117
Ha-ha this is just classic... I agree with Lucas Johannesburg, go ahead and do it, good luck from all of us!
Activity: 128

I would be glad to see you open up 1,000 different emails addresses and do this. Do it!
Activity: 12
Activity: 42
40.0% Bonus for deposit till ICO ≥ $3000, how this can be applied?

Write an email to [email protected]

Okay thanks. can we pay via the ETH or supposed to be a fiat? All countries are accepted, right?

Yes, all counries are accepted and you can pay with ETH
VHS

Okay thanks. can we pay via the ETH or supposed to be a fiat? All countries are accepted, right?

VHS
Jump to: