Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 280. (Read 124039 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
it is very interesting for us to wait for bounty project and also the development of Digital Cryptobank project with Credit Token because this is one big project that we must follow the development of project to hold bounty social media or signature
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn
Idk, looks kinda edgy

We have a solid fintech-experienced team with a public success-story.
With a help of strong advisors and your support we have everything to build a game-changing product.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Also, check out our wesite and WP
https://crypterium.io/

Solid... maybe - but someone forget to run spellcheck over the website before it was published... awks!
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Hello guys! Don't forget that you can get 25 CRPT as a gift if registered befor October 31.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Where can i find my referal link?

https://tokensale.crypterium.io/

Scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll find it=)
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
cryptoinvest
Where can i find my referal link?
So can i buy tokens right now?

Right now you can make a tokenholder account and make a deposit. Sale starts 31st of October

What's the point of deposit?

You'll be first in line to get your claimed tokens, when ICO starts.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
cryptoinvest

Right now you can make a tokenholder account and make a deposit. Sale starts 31st of October

What's the point of deposit?

Activity: 21
So What Is The Time For Airdrop To Start Please Huh

Thanks

Presale starts 31st of October. You can make a tokenholder account now and make a deposit! https://tokensale.crypterium.io/
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So What Is The Time For Airdrop To Start Please Huh

Thanks
Guys please tell when tokensale portal is ready. It must be today. Looking forward to it!

https://tokensale.crypterium.io You can sign up here!
Activity: 39
Merit: 3
Guys please tell when tokensale portal is ready. It must be today. Looking forward to it!
Activity: 12
What are token distribution conditions? I need to know the shares please.
Thanks for your inquiry, please see the info below:
● 70% : Total ICO distribution to the community together with the option (valid for 1 day after the ICO) for our ICO partners to acquire up to $1m at the initial offering price
● 15% : Deferred addition funding
● 9% : Reserved for the founders and management of the ICO
● 3% : Reserved for ICO partner advisers
● 3% : Reserved for marketing campaign team
I see that 24% are controlled only by management, what if they sell it immediately after ICO? It would be a catastrophe...
Great reply! Thanks!

In reality 15% of reserve fund tokens are frozen for 15 months, they simply can not be sold earlier than 15 months after the completion of ICO.

As for the rest 9% belonging to our management of course they can sell it when they want, but why would they want anything like this. Coming to own a product which is growing in value with time passing by you don't want to sell it too early. Another thing is those 9% + 3% for partner advisers and 3% for marketing campaign team (15% in total) will also be frozen for at least 10 months.
Okay, thanks for the info!
Activity: 123
● 70% : Total ICO distribution to the community together with the option (valid for 1 day after the ICO) for our ICO partners to acquire up to $1m at the initial offering price
I see that 24% are controlled only by management, what if they sell it immediately after ICO? It would be a catastrophe...
Great reply! Thanks!

In reality 15% of reserve fund tokens are frozen for 15 months, they simply can not be sold earlier than 15 months after the completion of ICO.

As for the rest 9% belonging to our management of course they can sell it when they want, but why would they want anything like this. Coming to own a product which is growing in value with time passing by you don't want to sell it too early. Another thing is those 9% + 3% for partner advisers and 3% for marketing campaign team (15% in total) will also be frozen for at least 10 months.
Activity: 123
Where can i store CRPT tokens?

You can keep CRPT tokens in any wallet that supports the ERC20 tokens. For example, in the MyEtherWallet.
Activity: 14
Where can i store CRPT tokens?
Jump to: