Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 279. (Read 124039 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Can Credit token be purchased through the exchange for other tokens and coins?

Thanks for your interest! Unlike CRPT tokens for ICO Credit token can be purchased through the internal Crypterium exchange only.

Ok, but why do you call it token too?

Credit token issue is blockchain-based. But this is not the same kind of tokens as CRPT. CRPTs are for the ICO, CRPT:CRED is one of our future banking services for lending.
VHS
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
ok. how can I get your tokens for free?
Activity: 71

Thanks for your interest! Unlike CRPT tokens for ICO Credit token can be purchased through the internal Crypterium exchange only.

Ok, but why do you call it token too?

VHS
Activity: 28
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
your bounty looks very big. I will wait you to fill the team member in your web before decide to join. thank you.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Activity: 123
is bounty already started? Huh
if so please which link?
Thanks  Smiley
Please see a link to Crypterium Bounty thread below:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2259061.new#new
Activity: 37
is bounty already started? Huh
if so please which link?
Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 123
Is there an opportunity to deposite before the sales?
Of course, to do that please register with our bookbuilding platform (see link below), you will find all relevant info there:
User account registration: https://tokensale.crypterium.io
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Is there an opportunity to deposite before the sales?
Activity: 42
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
We did a video review on your product https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKLi0vrN0eM
contacts:
email: [email protected] (RUS emails)  // [email protected] (ENG emails) // [email protected]
telegram: @viktorparamonov or @chzchz
So to get 25 token bonus, will 15$ deposit need to be deposited in fiat or any coin deposit with equivalent worth more than 15$ will suffice ?

Thanks for the question! We give 25 free tokens as a special offer to thank early birds for support. From today and till October 30th everyone can get 25 FREE CRPT tokens. You can do it as well—it’s easy as ABC. Just follow the instructions https://medium.com/@crypterium_io/how-to-get-25-bonus-tokens-for-free-e4fcfc15bf12
Hi everyone

Very new to all of this and been trying research this whole token ICO thing that seems to be everywhere.

Please could I just have some clarification. When we purchase these tokens. Do they appear in a Crypterium Crypto Wallet or do they just appear in our account and we then have to transfer them to our own wallet?

My second question is; once they (tokens) are received can we convert/exchange them into Ethereum via an exchange/wallet or the Crypterium application OR would it be best to keep hold of the tokens until price goes up? Very new to this so I probably sound a little stupid but how would the token price actually go up? Basically what I’m asking also is why consider an option to purchase the tokens rather than just buy ethereum directly from an exchange? Thank you for your help.

Aaron

Greetings! They appear in your account and you need to transfer them to an ERC-20 wallet.
You can sell your coins after they are listed on the exchanges. But, as you can see on our website https://crypterium.io/#tb there're a lot of benefits for token holders. Also we as our sytem buys tokens constatly and burns them, it creates constant demand

Thank you Mike for the reply. So would they need to be sent out of our account into a wallet or will a wallet be provided within our account? If they do need to be sent out, will we have to exchange them to Ethereum before we send them or can we exchange them one the tokens are with a ERC20 supported wallet/platform?

Thanks, Aaron

You need your own ERC-20 wallet and you don't need to exchange them. ERC-20 wallets will suport our tokens.
Activity: 4
Hi everyone

Very new to all of this and been trying research this whole token ICO thing that seems to be everywhere.

Please could I just have some clarification. When we purchase these tokens. Do they appear in a Crypterium Crypto Wallet or do they just appear in our account and we then have to transfer them to our own wallet?

My second question is; once they (tokens) are received can we convert/exchange them into Ethereum via an exchange/wallet or the Crypterium application OR would it be best to keep hold of the tokens until price goes up? Very new to this so I probably sound a little stupid but how would the token price actually go up? Basically what I’m asking also is why consider an option to purchase the tokens rather than just buy ethereum directly from an exchange? Thank you for your help.

Aaron

Greetings! They appear in your account and you need to transfer them to an ERC-20 wallet.
You can sell your coins after they are listed on the exchanges. But, as you can see on our website https://crypterium.io/#tb there're a lot of benefits for token holders. Also we as our sytem buys tokens constatly and burns them, it creates constant demand

Thank you Mike for the reply. So would they need to be sent out of our account into a wallet or will a wallet be provided within our account? If they do need to be sent out, will we have to exchange them to Ethereum before we send them or can we exchange them one the tokens are with a ERC20 supported wallet/platform?

Thanks, Aaron
Hi everyone

Aaron

it is very interesting for us to wait for bounty project and also the development of Digital Cryptobank project with Credit Token because this is one big project that we must follow the development of project to hold bounty social media or signature

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2259061.new#new Here's out bounty thread
So to get 25 token bonus, will 15$ deposit need to be deposited in fiat or any coin deposit with equivalent worth more than 15$ will suffice ?

Yes, Either fiat or any coin equivalent of 15$
Activity: 4
Hi everyone

Aaron
Jump to: