Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔺 [ANN][ICO] CryptF - Cryptocurrency backed by Stocks and Bonds - page 8. (Read 5356 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Well, we welcome participants from any country!

This is perfect when crypto has no borders.

And I like it very much in crypto. It is international and has no borders

And there is no any qualification. If you do not have huge funds you anyway can invest in teams and ideas that you believe. It might be charitable foundation or profitable startup like this one. If you have any amount of crypt you are part of future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Hello devs! Guys do you use medium? If so could you please provide articles from it or maybe from some other resources? Thank you!
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
I believe that ICO is very time-consuming for such a small project. Maybe I'm wrong and it's like that can be explained, but the fact that it's not convenient is for sure.

It is consuming a lot of time but it is extremely important to increase awareness about our project.
I agree, people should learn about the project before it is implemented.you do everything right, good luck to you
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I believe that ICO is very time-consuming for such a small project. Maybe I'm wrong and it's like that can be explained, but the fact that it's not convenient is for sure.

It is consuming a lot of time but it is extremely important to increase awareness about our project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Activity: 532

And I like it very much in crypto. It is international and has no borders

I agree with you, I like your idea, I think it's worth to take part in the ICO. by the way, the correction is still going on

Indeed, BTC is still in turmoil

Always good when people invest their own funds before ICO (pre ICO) launch. It shows that you are ready risk with your investors and you really believe in idea.

Yup, the only way to go for us.
BTC. ETC. EOS
An interesting project. I will try to keep a close watch. It is good for an investor to have his/her funds parked across various instruments to preserve and grow wealth. From what I understand and if things turn out well, CryptF would be perfect for all kinds of investors. Good luck!
Activity: 161
ProximaX

Here the Turkish translation of the ANN. thread and whitepaper for Turkish investors.
That great! But how much do Turkish invest in the ico projects?

Here the Turkish translation of the ANN. thread and whitepaper for Turkish investors.

Thank you!
Activity: 266
That great! But how much do Turkish invest in the ico projects?
Activity: 994
Merit: 391

Activity: 420

Do you have your own funds? Or may be you`ve collected some money before pre ICO from angel investors? How much? Is this open information. Sometimes investors don`t want to be named =)

Right now it is funded from our own funds and we have an investor as well. We plan to launch the project regardless of the ICO outcome but it is important for us to see the proof of concept.

Always good when people invest their own funds before ICO (pre ICO) launch. It shows that you are ready risk with your investors and you really believe in idea.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
Bitcoin price drops from $17,000 to $13,300 in a single day. As we've talked in our video it is wise to invest in instruments that would remain stable in volatile times.
Yes, you were right. Excellent analysis and approach to similar situations. How do you think this correction will last long?

Thank you, correction is still in process. But we think it really shows the vulnerability of bitcoin and that another cryptocurrency can eventually take the first place. In this uncertain situation, our ICO is the right direction.
I agree with you, I like your idea, I think it's worth to take part in the ICO. by the way, the correction is still going on
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
Hi, is this your first video? Will there be more videos about your project or meetings with investors and etc?
This is the first video. We'll see if we can produce few more in future.

It will be very interesting if you will! because the video is one of the main parts for the development of the project
Activity: 196

I look at everything again growing. Yesterday was a red Friday, and today is a green Saturday

But you never know when is the next fall and how big it's going to be.

Yes, that's for sure. And this veil worries me very much. Healthy nerves are more important.

Never need to worry about it) The red day will always change green day)

I look at everything again growing. Yesterday was a red Friday, and today is a green Saturday

Yes, that's for sure. And this veil worries me very much. Healthy nerves are more important.

Pages:
Jump to: