Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔺 [ANN][ICO] CryptF - Cryptocurrency backed by Stocks and Bonds - page 3. (Read 5356 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

Do you negotiate with Poloniex about the listing of the tokens?
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
Rating 4,07 of what? 4,07/5 or 10? Is this good rating?
This is a good rating 4,07 of 5.

Sincerely, ICOholder

Thank you, and we are 4.20 now! For right this moment we are in top-5 of icoholder!
Well I will be honest, this rank doesn't help significant attraction. Do more paid advertisement like google ads, YouTube, facebook etc to gain more impression. Precious idea need to be hype.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Sincerely, ICOholder

Thank you, and we are 4.20 now! For right this moment we are in top-5 of icoholder!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Sincerely, ICOholder
Activity: 161
ProximaX
Activity: 126
CryptF with a rating of 4.07 on our ICO list
https://icoholder.com/en/ico/cryptf-16027

The ICO and project team has been verified. We interviewed the team members.

Our rating is one of the most objective and rigorous, it is independent and created to assess the investment attractiveness. Rating checks your idea and project for vitality it is based on more than 70 different parameters. We are monitoring the ICOs on daily basis.

Sincerely, ICOholder
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I believe in this project with my soul haha. Let's get it team!!

I like your honest approach to ICO. It's really rare these days. Keep up the good work.

Thank you for your appreciation! Yes, we are not building new hype currency but a solid product with understandable income generation.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club

Too small collection scares. This may prevent the project from developing normally

Our Soft Cap is really enough for normal development. The extra money will help but not necessary.

I like your honest approach to ICO. It's really rare these days. Keep up the good work.
where can i find the link to bounty thread pr information about bounty campaigns
the best way to learn more about project (including bounty campaigins) is ask everething you want to know in oficial telegram chat - https://t.me/cryptf good luck!

Thank you, Goovsy, yes we respond very quickly on any matter in our Telegram and you can directly pm support and devs there.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
where can i find the link to bounty thread pr information about bounty campaigns
the best way to learn more about project (including bounty campaigins) is ask everething you want to know in oficial telegram chat - https://t.me/cryptf good luck!
Activity: 196
you can find link to bount thread on signature Roki) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-cryptf-cryptocurrency-backed-by-stocks-and-bonds-2318424
Activity: 476

Too small collection scares. This may prevent the project from developing normally

Our Soft Cap is really enough for normal development. The extra money will help but not necessary.
Activity: 532
this project has a very genius team hopefully this project will be successful later on.
of course yes) if they are and ICO. The project with a small market cap can give huge X

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
this project has a very genius team hopefully this project will be successful later on.
of course yes) if they are and ICO. The project with a small market cap can give huge X

I agree with this ... and there are really many examples
Activity: 196
I also agree with your thoughts on the issue of not seeing the project interesting. I would like to add that, these coins are definitely safe harbor. In every crypto crisis, even before the USDT, they will be the first place money will run away. The USDT maintains the value of your money in dollar terms, it is true. However, as these coins maintain their value, they can also promise a profit that will not be underestimated.

Yes, these are exactly our thoughts!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I also agree with your thoughts on the issue of not seeing the project interesting. I would like to add that, these coins are definitely safe harbor. In every crypto crisis, even before the USDT, they will be the first place money will run away. The USDT maintains the value of your money in dollar terms, it is true. However, as these coins maintain their value, they can also promise a profit that will not be underestimated.

I agree with you, this is a great and a good alternative to what is available in order to fix the currency
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Pages:
Jump to: