Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔺 [ANN][ICO] CryptF - Cryptocurrency backed by Stocks and Bonds - page 4. (Read 5356 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 27
[Proof-of-contract protocol]
this project has a very genius team hopefully this project will be successful later on.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Why did you decide make few rounds of ICO? What's the point, I mean? Why not just pre ICO and then one round of main ICO from January till March? What duration of other two rounds?

It is a relatively standard ICO practice that proved to be effective for fundraising rather than one endless ICO round.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Why did you decide make few rounds of ICO? What's the point, I mean? Why not just pre ICO and then one round of main ICO from January till March? What duration of other two rounds?
I will be honest, I really want to ask the same question since the first time I saw Cryptf Ann thread, I just scared to looks like an idiot lol.
Yeah dev, tell us. Why it needs so many rounds of ico?
Maybe this is related to marketing? Does this project need more time for marketing and advertising?
guys, how are your fees going? already reached the softcap? would willrather see a real project with a finished product

dev say yes but on the website softcap $150k but they raised only $118k thousand

ETH has grown strongly. I think that it is real, the investment is already more on the amount

A big chunk has been done in other currencies as well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
guys, how are your fees going? already reached the softcap? would willrather see a real project with a finished product

dev say yes but on the website softcap $150k but they raised only $118k thousand

$118k for the first round out of four almost a guarantee of reaching a soft cap. It looks quite positive from our side.
remains very little before reaching softcap, as far as I understand the main holders of tokens will be the devs?
Merit: 10

ETH has grown strongly. I think that it is real, the investment is already more on the amount
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
I will be honest, I really want to ask the same question since the first time I saw Cryptf Ann thread, I just scared to looks like an idiot lol.
Yeah dev, tell us. Why it needs so many rounds of ico?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
It's an interesting idea though. I have high hopes for this project
Please guys, don't let this be a scam. You all need to promote the ICO

Thank you for your trust. We are spending a considerable amount of money on advertising and doing what we can to promote the project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The man clearly stated how much he would invest. He could sit down and explain the stocks he would invest individually and could write a 1500 page whitepaper. It was a short, brief presentation.

$118k for the first round out of four almost a guarantee of reaching a soft cap. It looks quite positive from our side.
Activity: 196

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
It's an interesting idea though. I have high hopes for this project
Please guys, don't let this be a scam. You all need to promote the ICO
Merit: 26
In fact, the idea is nice - it's simple and profitable.
But why are all payments made only in Ethereum? Is it possible to add other cryptocurrencies in the future?

The site says that they accept other crypto-currencies too.

In addition to Ethereum, tokens can also be purchased with Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash (requires a website account).

https://cryptf.io/

Toltekayotl is right. Its Ethereum, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
Hello CryptF team. Why no news about going ICO in social media ? I think we need more messages, especially because was the good completion of the perICO.

We've just updated our Facebook and Twitter about the new ICO round.
Activity: 210
We've published our smart contracts on GitHub

https://github.com/cryptf/smart-contract

Wow! that greate news! I think cryptf is really intresting project!
Merit: 103
But why are all payments made only in Ethereum? Is it possible to add other cryptocurrencies in the future?

The site says that they accept other crypto-currencies too.

In addition to Ethereum, tokens can also be purchased with Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash (requires a website account).

https://cryptf.io/
Merit: 17
How much tokens shall I get for inviting more than 10 people? As I can't check it without registering via your link. Thank you! By the way is this applicable for telegram invitations also?
Please, contact me at telegram @cryptf1 for details

Hello CryptF team. Why no news about going ICO in social media ? I think we need more messages, especially because was the good completion of the perICO.
Yes, sure. It will be tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: