Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔺 [ANN][ICO] CryptF - Cryptocurrency backed by Stocks and Bonds - page 5. (Read 5356 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 131
Hello CryptF team. Why no news about going ICO in social media ? I think we need more messages, especially because was the good completion of the perICO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
How much tokens shall I get for inviting more than 10 people? As I can't check it without registering via your link. Thank you! By the way is this applicable for telegram invitations also?
Merit: 250
Don't forget that you can also receive tokens for free if you invite a friend to participate and he or she uses your referral code. Find out more here - https://account.cryptf.io/users/referral
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
We've published our smart contracts on GitHub

https://github.com/cryptf/smart-contract

Thank you. Good news, the code  publication always strengthens the faith in the project.
We've published our smart contracts on GitHub

https://github.com/cryptf/smart-contract
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
excellent news, this is definitely a good indicator of the advantages of the project, you need to move in this direction
Is there any airdrop?

Yes, we have an ongoing Airdrop but it will take some time to get processed. You will get CPTFP tokens to your Ethereum wallet that you would be able to convert later to CPTF tokens.

I suppose they can't be converted yet? I see no instructions on how to convert them on the website. I'm assuming this capability will be added later.

Correct, I've talked to devs they want to implement conversion at the end of the ICO. If you register you'll get the newsletters relevant to it!
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
Is there any airdrop?

Yes, we have an ongoing Airdrop but it will take some time to get processed. You will get CPTFP tokens to your Ethereum wallet that you would be able to convert later to CPTF tokens.

I suppose they can't be converted yet? I see no instructions on how to convert them on the website. I'm assuming this capability will be added later.
now the second stage will begin? from January 4?

Yup, it will start in 10 hours on January 4th.
how many tokens are all released? how many of them will be distributed among investors?

We issue 90 million tokens. 70% of that is for sale for investors. Tokens that are not going to be sold will be burnt.
Activity: 476
Merit: 111
Activity: 161
ProximaX
Any bonuses for now yet?

Here it is:
Max bonus
30%
up to 50 ETH +10%
50–100 ETH +15%
101–150 ETH +20%
over 150 ETH +30%

Plus, now +5% for token reservation.

Thank you.
Would be interesting to see how someone invests 150 ETH for a 30% bonus)
If you invest in eth on ICO this is not huge amount for you. money must work
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
Any bonuses for now yet?

Here it is:
Max bonus
30%
up to 50 ETH +10%
50–100 ETH +15%
101–150 ETH +20%
over 150 ETH +30%

Thank you.
Would be interesting to see how someone invests 150 ETH for a 30% bonus)
now the second stage will begin? from January 4?
Any bonuses for now yet?

Here it is:
Max bonus
30%

up to 50 ETH +10%
50–100 ETH +15%
101–150 ETH +20%
over 150 ETH +30%

Thank you.
Merit: 103
The website in the roadmap says
Launch of Smart Shares Coin (SSC) (concept phase in Sep – Oct 2017).
Tell me more about this coin, what are its functions?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Any bonuses for now yet?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
if you collect the hardcap ahead of time, what are your plans after that? when is it planned to be on the exchange ?

The answer on your question is here .

"ICO Round 3. Legal incorporation. Trading accounts. Floating CryptF token (CPTF) on crypto-exchanges. Private beta of the coin trading platform."

More important is where CPTF will be tradeable

access to premium exchanges is very expensive. I think the primary placement will be optimal on exchanges like Cryptopia and Hitbtc

Now,  Kucoin exchange is very active. I think they are interested in new good coins.
Perhaps it depends more on the developers and the interest of the exchange to the product
Activity: 378
Merit: 26

I do not understand what's the point to drop Crypt tokens on the exchanges immediately after ICO ends. I will think about it not earlier than after first payments for Q1 2018 in June (roadmap  info - https://cryptf.io/#roadmap)

We'll see how it goes but it is definitely a valid suggestion.
I agree with you, but only partially. the team must develop its own product, but at the same time, one should not forget about marketing. Exchange is the main marketing regulator

I do not understand what's the point to drop Crypt tokens on the exchanges immediately after ICO ends. I will think about it not earlier than after first payments for Q1 2018 in June (roadmap  info - https://cryptf.io/#roadmap)

We'll see how it goes but it is definitely a valid suggestion.
Pages:
Jump to: