Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoHIT | New Decentralized Platform for Gamers & Game Developers - page 12. (Read 310323 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
#Cryptohit A wonderful project! I really like the idea of the project and marketing plan! I am convinced that the project has very great prospects!
#Cryptohit I liked the project. The tasks are set actual. The plans to address them are clear and precise. The team was chosen competent and creative. We can only wish you good luck!
#Cryptohit Great project! Very innovative idea !!! And most importantly, it does not look like everyone else !!!
A team of professionals who are ready to help at any moment to others!
#Cryptohit A GREAT IDEA! BEST TEAM OPEN FOR PEOPLE WORLDWIDE! I WISH YOUR PROJECT ALL BETTER!
AND THAT YOUR IDEAS HELPED PEOPLE WORLDWIDE! GOOD LUCK TO YOU!I believe that the project will collect a good amount of money for the implementation of the roadmap in full volume. This is an excellent indicator.
Activity: 33
 нa мoй взгляд пoeкт пepcпeктивный.
Дa ecть пoxoжиe пpoeкты в ceти.
Ho в жизни вceгдa мнoгo пoxoжиx бизнecoв и выживaют и paзвивaютcя тoлькo caмыe aктивныe и пoзитивныe.
Bce этo здecь пpиcyтcтвyeт.
#Cryptohit This is a good, interesting project with a strong team. Thanks to the professional activities of the team members,  participants have every reason to expect a significant profit! The tasks are set actual.
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 6
So what is going to happen to cryptohit since the ICO softcap or hardcap wasn't reached?

We have decided to move forward anyway, currently we're making our first game with our own money and looking for sponsorship or angel investors to achieve our goals without the ICO.
#Cryptohit Very interesting and promising project. Now these are few. I am pleased to participate in it and hope for a long and I like the whole business idea, concept and the team. I see a big need in the gaming industry to projects like that.fruitful work!
#Cryptohit If you are looking for a excellent project to invest so , I suggest this project because I see a good potential on it. This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. I invite whitelists to visit us!
#Cryptohit Wow! This project is just super! Great new solutions and a strong team! I think this project will revolutionize the gaming industry. I believe in Cryptohit!More and more people are talking about it. This ICO looks attractively. I know you can achieve success!
#Cryptohit More and more people are talking about it. This project looks attractively. I know you can achieve success. It is a project that I trust. With the history of the ICO this shows a decent backbone.
Great business idea.Excellent job Rate five thumbs Up!
#Cryptohit I like the whole business idea, concept and the team. I see a big need in the gaming industry to projects like that!
It is a project that I trust. With the history of the ICO this shows a decent backbone!
Activity: 27
So what is going to happen to cryptohit since the ICO softcap or hardcap wasn't reached?
#Cryptohit Incredible project! I think that he has very significant prospects and a very strong and professional team. I believe in this project and wish it good prospects!
Activity: 176
Merit: 11
Currently, more than 95% of all players are deprived of the opportunity to convert their gaming achievements into real money or use them when switching to another game.
Activity: 26
#Cryptohit I like the whole business idea, concept and the team. I see a big need in the gaming industry to projects like that.This is one of the best and most promising projects. I advise everyone to get acquainted with this project!
Yes, I think so too. Moreover, the community of the game project is not only a key, but also a torch and a detailed treasure map.
#Cryptohit I like the whole business idea, concept and the team. I see a big need in the gaming industry to projects like that.This is one of the best and most promising projects. I advise everyone to get acquainted with this project!
Activity: 421
Merit: 97
I have been in the game industry for few years, from playing games to organizing professional tournaments. This project looks great and I hope you guys can make it succeed!
That being said, I hope your team gets bigger because 18% percentage of total token is actually a high amount I have rarely seen in ICOs.
Most of the times I am not the consumer but I see why I would use CryptoHit!
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello everyone, i would like to recommend you  BitMart referral system bitmart.com by simply registering  you’ll get 20 free BMX and up  to 20,000 BMX  just using referral link
Hi, its not right thread for such questions. But have you already tried? Scam it or not?

I think that fraud is not so easy to see. it is worth doing a detailed analysis. You can not always see it. Now the projects are well-coded. however, I think that this project is not a fraudsters but a very promising project.
Pages:
Jump to: