Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoHIT | New Decentralized Platform for Gamers & Game Developers - page 16. (Read 310323 times)

copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 6
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
CryptoHIT platform will support decentralized games based on Ethereum blockchain, which are already under development — while many game studios that have nothing to do with blockchain are trying to integrate their own gaming platforms to a decentralized platform.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
Globally game industry is huge. CrytoHit with fantastic team has carve a niche. I see this project go places
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
This seems to be a good project with a good team and a strong, unique niche. I am excited to be a part of the airdrop and see where CryptoHit goes. I wish and hope for the best!
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
Wow..creating an easy to use , effective and financially profitable ecosystem for gamers and game developers thats a good mission u have we will keep on supporting.. and patiently waiting for ur bounty and airdrop campaign to start..
Activity: 22
I can really agree that it is something big and well structured, the explanations are simple and clear and also the team it commit well in development something worthy to appreciate. Waiting for more information
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
I belief with dedication and hard work GAC token will soar high . Waiting for the bounty program.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Indeed, gaming industry is one of many never ending industry since decades ago.
This industry keep growing again and again over the time.
I think there is no word late to join in this industry.
Good luck CryptoHIT.
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 6
Activity: 112
This is a great work and project thanks to your idea and bringing it on the blockchain we are so lucky to Experience this kind of platform
copper member
Activity: 547
This is an amazing project with good team work. I'm glad to be part of this amazing project. Hoping to see more great information. Goodluck.
Pages:
Jump to: