Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoHIT | New Decentralized Platform for Gamers & Game Developers - page 14. (Read 310323 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
@cryptohitio
#CryptoHIT #ICO #Blockhain What awaits us in the specialized CryptoHIT card? It creates on the Ethereum blockbuster platform with its own crypto-bureau. This exchange will have built-in new functions. It's profitable here !!! So earn!
https://bounty.cryptohit.io/start/Feyl_stas     🤑
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Game is something that will not be boring and very exciting. business in this field is a great business opportunity. CryptoHit is very attractive to investors and gamer. with CryptoHit users can develop a hobby as well as investment. hopefully CryptoHit will continue to develop new games that are and more profitable financially for gamers and game developers.
The idea of the project is very good, but ideally the price of the token should not have much volatility. Then it will attract a lot of new users.
Activity: 266
Merit: 3
There are already a lot of projects linking the gaming industry. and blockchain. In this project, the Russian team and recently the Russian have not proven themselves to be the best. Do you have any advantages over Yumerium or OneGame? Do you have contacts with another russian game project - IZX?
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Adding to the list of project that I really like is CryptoHIT. Gamers and game developers, that's my kinda crowd.
Gotta admit, I did not read the whole thread and stuff, so I gotta ask – you are not excluding PC / console game developers and gamers, right?
So, i believe in projects, like this.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
Hey!✌️
I have not found any competitors for your project, your product and key idea look amazing. I really wish your team good luck!!!
There are a lot of competitors: CryptoKitties, MonsterBit, HunterCoin, Spells of Genesis, Beyond the Void, Augmentors, Chimaera etc.
Activity: 20
I love game projects.I think your potential is high.CryptoHIT is one of the best ones.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hey!✌️
I have not found any competitors for your project, your product and key idea look amazing. I really wish your team good luck!!!
Have you not found any competitors for this project? You are a very bad investor and you do not know much about the cryptocurrency market. There are a lot of competitors. For example, Chimaera (XAYA) or The Abyss.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Game is something that will not be boring and very exciting. business in this field is a great business opportunity. CryptoHit is very attractive to investors and gamer. with CryptoHit users can develop a hobby as well as investment. hopefully CryptoHit will continue to develop new games that are and more profitable financially for gamers and game developers.
Activity: 112
I will say as a gamer that the idea is simply gorgeous. This idea will attract a lot more players in the industry and will provide new opportunities for video game developers. But there are a few problems that I see. How will the reward for achievements in the game be distributed, depending on the difficulty of the achievements or the number of achievements?

That's a nice question though. Maybe, they haven't finalized yet regarding the rules. But, with so many gamers out there, they just need to have exposure to gain game enthusiasts. Before, gamers are not earning crypto coins, they just play. Now, they have more reasons to play, earn something while enjoying the game, right?
Agreed. Any implementation of this idea will have a positive effect.
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 6
Thank you all for your kind words, guys.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I will say as a gamer that the idea is simply gorgeous. This idea will attract a lot more players in the industry and will provide new opportunities for video game developers. But there are a few problems that I see. How will the reward for achievements in the game be distributed, depending on the difficulty of the achievements or the number of achievements?

That's a nice question though. Maybe, they haven't finalized yet regarding the rules. But, with so many gamers out there, they just need to have exposure to gain game enthusiasts. Before, gamers are not earning crypto coins, they just play. Now, they have more reasons to play, earn something while enjoying the game, right?
Activity: 91
I love game projects.I think your potential is high.CryptoHIT is one of the best ones.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
i relly hope you get major developers support because right now they seems focused on some other in-game purchases that are basically of no use to gamers at all so maybe the remedy to the situation is your app
Activity: 112
Activity: 11
Pages:
Jump to: