Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoHIT | New Decentralized Platform for Gamers & Game Developers - page 17. (Read 310323 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 3
The project is interesting, but you already have a lot of competitors, the idea is not original. How do you plan to differ from others? By the way, the same name is used by one cryptocurrency exchange.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I am a gamer and i love to participate in ico like this for sure every gamer would like the benefits and evoloution on gaming that cryptohits could give
Activity: 98
I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
A huge benefits and advantages for gamers what a nice platform
Cant wait to see this booming in the near future
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Motivation and incentive is one way to keep customer and make them loyal and I see that cryptohit will do that by  giving discount , reward and bonuses. Nice project .
Cryptohit brings out the evoloution of blockchain in gaming platform its a nice idea and has a great pottential competting in crypto industries are not easy but i believe in this project can overcome all strugles
Another interesting project and high pottential this gaming platform will surely hit the market
Activity: 560
Merit: 1
Interesting project for gamers and game developers, I'll following CryptoHIT project
Pages:
Jump to: