Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoHIT | New Decentralized Platform for Gamers & Game Developers - page 22. (Read 310323 times)

copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 6
Thank you. in this case, everything is clear. It is interesting what will happen next. when will the main sale of tokens?
In June - July 11
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
It is great idea i like it very much thanks CryptoHIT team
Activity: 143
only 24 thousand? forgive me, but when did the sale of tokens begin?

We're live 2 days. And this is only a pre-sale. We have pending submissions on ICO listing websites, campaigns will start on KickICO and IndieGOGO. So there's a short window to invest now, while the bonuses are so high.

hat kind of platform success can there be? I at least for the sake of interest, after all, how things will go forward

We intend to get 0,5% of total market share by 2020. If this goal is reached, our tokens will bring substantial profits to those who can wait.

Thank you. in this case, everything is clear. It is interesting what will happen next. when will the main sale of tokens?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
The project is very interesting. Good luck with your project
Activity: 44
Hello, guys... What are the functions of the platform? Can you tell us more details?
copper member
How can an investor get the profit from this ICO?

That's a great question, thanks.
Most of the early investors try to buy tokens with a discount and then sell them as soon as they get listed on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Some like to keep a long position for strategic purposes.
In our case, we belive that you can earn more using a number of investment tactics in our first games.
You will be able to purchase certain game characters (warriors) that have improved stats and cost less for a short period of time, then bet on their wins, sell them at auction or get paid to breed new warriors. If you're familiar with CryptoKitties projects, you can understand the potential of the system.
There are more ideas in our WhitePaper, i'd recommend perusing through it.
Also we will soon provide you with a bounty+aidrop program where you will be able to earn GAC tokens with daily actions, and a referral program where you can send potential investors to our website and get a 5-tier level reward.

Activity: 35
How can an investor get the profit from this ICO?
copper member
Looks like a good project with a great team. What kind of a currency can I use to purchase your tokens?

We accept Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), LiteCoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), also fiat - USD and EUR (PayPal & Banking Invoice).
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/cryptohit-20770 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
Activity: 46
Looks like a good project with a great team. What kind of a currency can I use to purchase your tokens?
copper member
Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: 
Thank you.
Activity: 37
your entire project already exists. It's called DMarket (DMT)

Hello. Yes, these projects are very similar to CryptoHIT, and there are a bunch of others like Abyss, Chimera, IQeon, playkey, .flux, Astor. DMarket is only a marketplace. They are not a platform for developers, they are like Ebay, just providing a place to sell and buy items, they still need game owners to approve selling items. In most of the games there's no way to trade items between the accounts. Developers make a profit by selling these items themselves through in-game purchases, and letting players trade them means they're losing profits and gaining nothing in return. CryptoHIT is so much more, we have thoroughly thought through all these points.

Well, that was a response that I expected. I will scrutinize your WP and if it looks convincing I will purchase some tokens for 10 ETH.
copper member
only 24 thousand? forgive me, but when did the sale of tokens begin?

We're live 2 days. And this is only a pre-sale. We have pending submissions on ICO listing websites, campaigns will start on KickICO and IndieGOGO. So there's a short window to invest now, while the bonuses are so high.

hat kind of platform success can there be? I at least for the sake of interest, after all, how things will go forward

We intend to get 0,5% of total market share by 2020. If this goal is reached, our tokens will bring substantial profits to those who can wait.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
The project looks promising and i think you have done good presentation. I will try to watch this thread. thank you
Activity: 143
only 24 thousand? forgive me, but when did the sale of tokens begin? but somehow do not please such figures at all. What kind of platform success can there be? I at least for the sake of interest, after all, how things will go forward
copper member
your entire project already exists. It's called DMarket (DMT)

Hello. Yes, these projects are very similar to CryptoHIT, and there are a bunch of others like Abyss, Chimera, IQeon, playkey, .flux, Astor. DMarket is only a marketplace. They are not a platform for developers, they are like Ebay, just providing a place to sell and buy items, they still need game owners to approve selling items. In most of the games there's no way to trade items between the accounts. Developers make a profit by selling these items themselves through in-game purchases, and letting players trade them means they're losing profits and gaining nothing in return. CryptoHIT is so much more, we have thoroughly thought through all these points.
Activity: 2
Gentlemen, this is an awesome idea indeed. Do you guys have a competitor analysis sheet that I can review?

We do indeed. Our analytical team will publish one soon. Subscribe to our Telegram channel to make sure you don’t miss out on any important updates. When this document is finished, we will post it across all channels.

got it, thank you. Will watch out for it and then buy tokens
Activity: 37
Guys, I don't mean to be rude, but your entire project already exists. It's called DMarket (DMT) and they've already partnered with Unity and were listed to Bittrex a few days ago.

Also, Refereum is very similar and used by hundreds of thousands of gamers daily. Their token is RFR. They are developing their API currently and this will allow game developers to integrate the Refereum reward system deeply into their games. Thus, rewarding achievements. Their employees reside from companies like Lucas Arts, Google, and Facebook so you're up against them.

Needless to say, though, since you've chosen to run against these big guys, you definitely have a shot at it. I watched your video. Your idea is phenomenal.
copper member
Gentlemen, this is an awesome idea indeed. Do you guys have a competitor analysis sheet that I can review?

We do indeed. Our analytical team will publish one soon. Subscribe to our Telegram channel to make sure you don’t miss out on any important updates. When this document is finished, we will post it across all channels.
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
reserved for future shills  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: