Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTOLENDING/ STAKING, TRADING & LENDING/TO GET 16% PROFIT PER MONTH - page 14. (Read 11665 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Waves blockchain has not been attracting a lot of investors but with the kitties slowing down Ethereum network, I see a lot of people heading over to waves blockchain if it persists. Good projects like this can seize the opportunity to launch into widespread limelight if proper marketing and development is being effected when that happens. Following this one
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Thanks dev, good luck project.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
A good lending project you have here dev! I want this sooner rather than later. Hope it will attract more investor. Good job. Thanks by the way!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
where is the compaign link,when will you distribute the coins?waves chain is faster than eth.this is good for the coin's development.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
great. max supply just 5.000.000 I think it go to the moon
well done
Max supply don't garanty the success of the project by the way
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
many people write that the project is good, but I still do not see any arguments, why?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Use waves token maybe  a good choice,at now there are too many ETH tokens.let's wait the boom.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Dear team. Can you please explain how you are going to implement the lending system? How is it going to work? How can you secure yourself from scammers?
I've looked through the whitepaper, but couldn't find anything about it.
Activity: 39
A well thought out road map, success !! We are waiting for news on the implementation.
Activity: 19
Lacks much transparency by not revealing Dev Team. High values riding on optimism only?
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Lending platforms are the trend of the season. Hope Crypto Lending will live up to the standards and expectations!
Activity: 21
1 CRL = 0.00012 btc? with the high price of btc this is nearly 2 usd per coin/token.I think it is quite expensive compare to others.
Activity: 70
Wow this project looks fabulous and it has a good supply,
With only this this project is going to be a huge one. Am so happy that am participating in it.
Activity: 179
Good supply. This coin will be very good.
Activity: 158
Looking forward to this project.. goodluck dev Smiley
Activity: 70
I believe this project will make wave... what a high standard project... see you in the sky... I know it will do well in lending.
Yea, great project with nice expectation
Activity: 210
I believe this project will make wave... what a high standard project... see you in the sky... I know it will do well in lending.
Activity: 38
So awesome project for me and  on perfect platform with low supplay.. woow its so promissing..
Activity: 63
Interesting project. I trust in the devs and the lending looks good. I would like to see a better and more informative website. But, despite this, I support this project. Goodluck!
Activity: 57

very high quality project, I believe in your future   / good luck
Pages:
Jump to: