Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTOLENDING/ STAKING, TRADING & LENDING/TO GET 16% PROFIT PER MONTH - page 15. (Read 11665 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
GL Dev seems like intresting project
Activity: 53
Supply of the coins are very attractive to the investors. It can increase the demand of the coin. I could not find brief information about the project not even the whitepaper. Kindly share with community so we can help to spread the idea of the project, which will be helpful to bring more investors.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Good project i will support this to the moon.
Activity: 165
Activity: 41
Great project with max supply 5.000.000..already join and follow twitter and telegram for promote your project. Smiley
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Interesting project with great potential...looking forward to the success...good luck guys  Smiley

this project will be successful
Waw, amazing once Yes is very interesting I really hope there will be advantages and outstanding success in this project. Amen
Activity: 87
I love lending projects, such a useful application of blockchain when done right, and solving real world problems.
copper member
Activity: 42
Interesting project with great potential...looking forward to the success...good luck guys  Smiley

this project will be successful
Activity: 9
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
on exchange dex waves
Cryptolending exchange bitcoin are available
Cryptolending  with no waves exchange
interesting
copper member
Activity: 42
Thank you for the support of each one of you, this project will be successful
Activity: 448
super I like this perojek and good lock!!!
Activity: 98
Looks interesting, will read the whitepaper on the weekend
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
morning dev, this project i very like.
i hope your success Grin Grin

What did you see about this project that makes you like it, can you share with me?
because i don't see something new that they will offer to us.
Please educate me about this ICO.
Activity: 70
Hi dev and team . cool interesting project  on waves platform ,  like the concept and low coin count , looking forward to see how project grows and develops , believe it will have a successful future , will follow and support ,thanks for opportunity ...
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Why should i invest in your ICO when bit connect at least will give me 30% per month whilst you're promising only 16% per month.
give me a good reason to go for yours.
Activity: 14
Nice idea. But form is little dissapointing. Please spend 30 more minutes and make everything beautiful and readable, maybe with clear links and examples - you will get more participants that way :-)
Activity: 73
Having a decentralized token lending platform/crypto at this stage of world crypto acceptance is needed for the further development and further acceptance of crypto
Activity: 520
this project is a welcome development, the low supply nature of the coin will surely make us all smile one day. i support the project. thanks
Activity: 448
Very interesting company, a good team, I think there will be decent results!
Pages:
Jump to: