Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTOLENDING/ STAKING, TRADING & LENDING/TO GET 16% PROFIT PER MONTH - page 13. (Read 11665 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 6
Goog Luck Dev, Nice Project
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I hope the success of the project, the success of the team.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
I think that it is a very interesting project.
I hope to be able to disclose quick progress etc. as we are expecting future development.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
A very interesting to all lending users
Activity: 26
Hello, ilke very much lending plateform project. Can you tell me if another exchange will be use?
TGY
Activity: 32
WAVES enough said😍!  Watch this go through the roof. Dev please handle this appropriately
Activity: 8
I am curious as to what this project has to offer because nowadays it is a common platform to offer cryptolending so I am looking forward to the development of this project. Good luck to the team and have a successful investment to everyone.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Looks like a great project. It's great to see cryptocurrency taking hold in all areas and being able to merge different Industries and create future streamline business practices.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
another staking project like bitconnect, there are many that are disappearing too, i hope this one will live up to the expectations of the investors and make them happy.
Activity: 81
Cryptolending and staking is really hot these days.
Good luck with the project!
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
Hi, as far as I am concern, you will need a better website, clearer objectives and a good use of your token to make me invest in your project.

There is a lot of competition out there, you need to stand out.

Good luck!

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
using waves wallet, its not a good choice, but on situation like today, erc20 chain is so slow, i think waves is not a bad choice, goodluck
Activity: 4
A serious project,  fast and affordable is a good idea for concurence
I wish a successful landing and success to the project ....
Activity: 71
thank you for the airdrop , amazing project
Activity: 145
NIce project in the future... Good for all lender, I wish to follow and participate ICO soon.
Activity: 28
The project has an interesting concept.
Using wallet waves is also a good idea given the situation with the blockchain Ethereum for today.
I will follow development.

Good luck to team.
Activity: 45
Thanks for the airdrop. A little constructive feedback- I don't like the logo/splash page at all (w/green and yellow text). And the splash page isn't displaying properly for me (currently using a Surface Pro 4/Chrome.) Good luck.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Hello.
Good project.I’m waiting for more information.
I hope this project will be success. Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Nice project , Good luck with project
Activity: 29

For the first time seeing the airdrop lending project, it's great to promote the image
I hope for success!
Good Luck!
Pages:
Jump to: