Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTOLENDING/ STAKING, TRADING & LENDING/TO GET 16% PROFIT PER MONTH - page 9. (Read 11665 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Great Project.. Great Concept..
i will always support this idea.. good luck  Wink Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

The company goes to a new level, I congratulate DEV, do not miss the moment, get the bonus
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
CRYPTOLENDING project seems to have a potential due to the great development. Looking forward for this project Smiley
Activity: 157
AIRDROPS ICOS
Nice entrepreneurial ERC20 token project. Good luck with your erc20 token distribution n community development s2557376  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zWd3aU-WpT2P0BHLmHU_eGqBqiOa9Oam/view?usp=sharing
https://www.ico-cryptolending.com/

ABOUT US
We are a team of 7 Professional traders, we have worked for 19 years on Wall Street and Nasdaq, we know that cryptocurrency is the evolution and we want that together with you we change the global economy
ICO Pre-sale Starts
December 5

Cryptolending ​has a limited supply of only ​5 million ​tokens that will ever be created​ making it a store of value allowing people to invest their wealth in a decentralized manner and earn substantial interest on investment. The demand for ​Cryptolending (CRL)  with limited supply ​ causes fast appreciation of the coin.​

You can invest Cryptolending (CLR) in cryptolending lending platform exclusively from the cryptolending Dashboard. This investment option involves profiting from cryptolending trading bot and volatility software. You will receive daily profit based on your investment option. Upon investment term completion, you will receive your CAPITAL BACK to take out from the Cryptolending lending platform or optionally reinvest back in lending platform to continue receiving daily profit
Activity: 742
So hype with Cryptolending, hope to the moon,  hope can mined on future, and will always support you.
Activity: 728
good luck for this project dev.
Activity: 7
Dev  a very nice promising project, good luck
Activity: 53
Great concept...Looking forward for launch of platform
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
I connect to the airdrop!
What to do next?
Activity: 3
I've never seen a more promising project on waves than this. Everything is taken so seriously, even a very good website. It'll definitely be successful!

Thanks and good luck Smiley
Activity: 29
No team team news, no team experience and links, no roadmap, nothing, ponzi mechanism
This is bullshit

C'mon man.. So far as you ain't investing you don't have anything to lose.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Good idea, I like the project, good luck
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Nice, this project is using waves platform. Waves is good now compared to eth congested network. Anyway, I hope your project will be a success, this airdrop will make your project popular and will also attract more people to invest. Good luck Dev.
Activity: 56
I hope this project will be successful. I'll share it with my friends. Good luck。 Smiley Smiley Smiley
copper member
Activity: 42
Waves is better platform now, good choice
Success for this project

Thank you so much!
Activity: 146
Waves is better platform now, good choice
Success for this project
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Better if show your team
Activity: 59
Good concept for the project, I will be watching this one for future developments and info
Activity: 84
This project is wave. It's great. Because the ETH network is too congested recently.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
The coin supply is very low. This is very good.
Pages:
Jump to: