Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTOLENDING/ STAKING, TRADING & LENDING/TO GET 16% PROFIT PER MONTH - page 19. (Read 11665 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Excellent proposal and project. Good luck team Cryptolending. The best of success.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Nice Airdrop! Good Luck!
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Looks like an intersting Project,Wish you good luck !!!
Activity: 96
0x8dF252dA894DB4aB205c1B4B8769Eec0522f49af
I like this token,.. Cheesy
It's have more good project with roadmap.. Cheesy

BTW, do you indonesian translation dev..? Cheesy
I can help you, PM Me.. Wink
Activity: 4
really nice wave project. joined your project, let's hope for the best.
Activity: 365
Everything is simple and clear, a clever token.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
lending platform is very successful idea. great project. supporting this by promoting in social media. good luck to the team and congrats in advance.
Activity: 334

One of the most promising projects of the future. I hope for excellent prospects!
Activity: 42
this is good job, i believe in this coin
Activity: 70
A very good project. I support you. good look team
Activity: 14
16% of passive incom - sounds good  Cool I'm looking forward to
Wish you 250$ per CLR and much mooore! Best wishes from a beginner trader to professionals.

Activity: 8
A good team you can see that the experienced people working!
Activity: 20
For sure this is innovative. The lending fees seem appropriately priced to compete with some other available mechanisms (ie credit card purchasing). As things are regulated, this could be a particularly hairy legal space though. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for this one. Very aggressive goals. Hope you have a good marketing plan. Good luck.
Activity: 32
This project has potentials..I like the total supply volume and the road map..i also admire the use of waves wallet..success dev
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

This project looks great, it feels like it will blow up the world  Smiley
Activity: 98
Great idea and great project! The more people learn about what you are doing, the more they will like it. GOOD LUCK!
Activity: 357
From what i see on the whitepapers of this project this is different from the past projects that i see. i think this project has a potential to easily rise up to the top. im looking forward for the accomplishment of this project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Where are your Roadmap and where are I can find info about your team?
Activity: 84
Very nice project with great potential to succeed! I believe this project will make waves in the Cryptocurrency world. Glad to be part of this project. Good luck and prosperity.
Activity: 94
Short supply with high decimals is good for price of the coin. Hopefully you can get companies on board and real life usage of the coin, which is always good.
Pages:
Jump to: