Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTOLENDING/ STAKING, TRADING & LENDING/TO GET 16% PROFIT PER MONTH - page 31. (Read 11665 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
You only need to be right once....
i just like the very low total supply ...you want 250 usd per CRL , with thi total supply i think you can get it even before Q4 2018 ...can you guys provide more infos about the team ?!
good luck
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
The limited supply of the token has said it all. This project is an awesome investment. Appreciation is certain and will not be struggled for.
Activity: 61
whew , what an amazing project with its profit. I think this project will stand on the top, provided people will always choose the highest profit. good luck dev, cheers!
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Great to see another Waves plateform airdrop. ErC20 are all over the place at this moment.  So this is a break from the usual.
Activity: 83
Very good project and it's on waves. my favourite coin!, best of luck!
Activity: 37
Good proyect. I love waves platform and cryptolending will work here. Amazing team too.
Activity: 518
Merit: 269
I very much hope for the success of this project. but I would like to get more information about the composition of the team and how the goals will be achieved
Activity: 118
This is a great project and I am participating in this one. Nice job dev and smart team. Keep the great work going. Success
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
This is a great token on Waves platfom! At this time, many token on ETH, But i realy like and hope we can grown up Waves platfom
Thanks Dev
Activity: 126
One of the few serious projects that attempts to explore and succeed on the waves platform. I'll be watching how this boat and goodluck to the team
Activity: 31
The projects seems good. Just wishing them the best
Activity: 280
i am participant of the airdrop.I like this project it really has everything a crypto needs.
give us more details please. thanks
Activity: 45
I really like the idea and the concept of this wonderful project. Kudos to the developer and the team behind this one. Keep up the good work and fly high to the moon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
okay im here
i found this airdrop is very interesting i hope i can get be part of it
thanks
Activity: 139
quarkchain.io
VERY NICE PROJECT DEV .FORWARD
Activity: 82
Thanks for the opportunity....
Potential coin
Activity: 358
Activity: 99
In your whitepaper it's stated you can earn a 16% monthly interest when staking. AFAIK proof of stake is not directly supported in waves platform. How are you planning to reward staking?
Activity: 140
I wish you good luck in the development of this project!
Activity: 434
I join this project. I hope for rapid development. On which exchanges you want to trade? How much is the bounty company?
Pages:
Jump to: