Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTOLENDING/ STAKING, TRADING & LENDING/TO GET 16% PROFIT PER MONTH - page 30. (Read 11665 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
It looks a very good project..
Ill support u guys,gudluck and all the best..
Activity: 250
Merit: 3
Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor
I'm glad this token did not follow the ERC20 craze.
Limited supply and good website interface. I joined drop, waiting patiently ;-)
Activity: 350
You have a limited supply of 5 million, sounds good.  May I know more on your bounty programs, I want to participate.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Sincerely, the project still needs to be developed. The AIDROPS are good in the sense of attracting investors and interested parties, but it should be worth it, and that is what I do not see. Although I rescue that they do it under the Waves platform. Smiley
Activity: 59
Let us look forward to this project. I believe it has good future.
Activity: 166
Lending idea is very interesting but I wonder how widely it will adopted on the Waves platform. Good luck.
Activity: 252
With lots of potentials,  I'm going to follow this closely
Looks promising and if you keep pushing this through,  I believe this will become successful.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Very good crypto concept including lending and staking. It looks very perspective and interesting project.  I hope the project continue to improve.
With best wishes Smiley Smiley

I ask to my other friend to support this project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Hi there,
which exchanges do you plan to be listed on? I mean proper exchanges and not hitbtc or etherdelta. Thanks
Activity: 72
I love this project so much and hopefully if I have a coin of this long term holding is my plan so that it will grow eventually. I taking part of this project as well as the full support.
Activity: 602
finally a project with waves! joined airdrop! good luck!
Activity: 33
I'm so excited to join your ambitious project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Very good concepts of the project.
Activity: 686
Hello, please tell me, and buy tokens on ico I can only using waveswallet ? thanks
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
Lending project seems interesting, but I don't understand the technology behind it. Any more info?
Activity: 70
So glad to join this airdrop, looking forward to have a great future on this coin!
Activity: 266
Hello Dev
Good luck with this project development.
to invest their wealth in a decentralized manner and earn substantial interest on investment
concept of this coin is really great! The coin is going to be used in most places  
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
Great to be here in this fabulous project. I've just finished signing up for the airdrop. I hope it goes well. More grease to your elbow team.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 251
Very ambitious project, best of luck Devs!  Anything having to do with staking, trading, and lending of cryptos right now is the way to go!  Looking forward to more info and following along on this journey.
Activity: 92
...´´to invest their wealth in a decentralized manner and earn substantial interest on investment´´
A new way to earn.
Good luck with the project
Pages:
Jump to: