Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTOLENDING/ STAKING, TRADING & LENDING/TO GET 16% PROFIT PER MONTH - page 34. (Read 11665 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 19
Good project, I hope it is waiting for financial success and community support. I will promote it in social networks.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Just registered for the airdrop. Looking forward to the success of this project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Projects using Waves are quite small so each of them looks unique. And I would like to see more additional information. Good luck.
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
Thank you for the excellent work I hope your coin will only develop! I wish you success in your further work. Good luck to you!
Activity: 364
Look interesting,nice project with interesting concept.
I have filled the airdrop form,good lock for dev and all
copper member
Activity: 42
promising project.. i pray it works, what about the road map?

Activity: 7
I will look into it in detail, but I expect it.
Activity: 287
I will follow the progress of this project. Perhaps for him a successful future.
Activity: 126
I will hope that your interesting project will interest many people.
Activity: 46
promising project.. i pray it works, what about the road map?
Activity: 770
Merit: 109
Suum cuique !
Everything is well written about the token you have. Just one question, why did it on the platform of the waves?  Huh
Activity: 902
Merit: 101
Let me look deep inside your simple project with the first i join to your Airdrop.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I'll love to invest in this ico. Please keep me posted about it
Activity: 406
Is it already live at waves.io?
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
I think this is a very great project and I wish u luck for it we will see what happens in future
Activity: 6
The supply is minimal making it easy for adoption. good.
Activity: 532

Changes in the global economy have long been needed! If the team of professionals can move the situation in this issue towards improvement, I will be glad to it! Good luck to the team in this difficult matter! Cool
rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The ANN still needs to offer more info about the project, but so far Cryptolending seems to be one of the best projects I`ve seen on Waves platform. A limited supply of five million ​tokens is a very good thing.
Activity: 28
I like the low token supply. Hopefuly your project succedes.
Activity: 84
interesting idea keep the good news coming
Pages:
Jump to: