Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTOLENDING/ STAKING, TRADING & LENDING/TO GET 16% PROFIT PER MONTH - page 26. (Read 11665 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 10
Nice idea for a project. Professional layout. Good things are to come. Best of luck!
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
And I want to take part in changing the global economy.  Smiley

Interesting project.

Joined.

Good Luck!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Excellent project do not stop developing it, so that you can achieve the goal and reach the established goals, I will go ahead every day with more support and strength to achieve success
Activity: 126
All the best to your project, I joined the Airdrop.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
too bad its wave but it's a good start with fewer competition.. I hope u make it since now that eth platform is having problem with the cryptokitties
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
What a great concept regarding the trading, staking and lending of cryptocurrencies
This probably will be able to help people who are interested in lending and people who have extra and favoring to become substantial

This can become a titan soon
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
Greetings to all !!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

In my opinion the project is very unusual , interesting and promising Grin

It is not unimportant that the project has its own original platform not like the others!

This is very interesting and let's hope that in the future he will show himself!

Good luck to all!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
This is a great token on Waves platfom! At this time, many token on ETH, But i realy like and hope we can grown up Waves platfom
Activity: 143
This might just be the new bitcoin...very limited supply and good strategy
Activity: 406
Your project will be very successful. Great team. Good luck.
Activity: 280
Such a great project it will be,looking at the aim and roadmap. But I can't see any team members in the ANN thread to make things more convincing.Can you add that?
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
The project as a whole liked well that it was made on a contract of waves. The Ethereum has been slowing down lately because of this waves will soon be very popular. Good luck!
Activity: 770
Cryptolending with the use of waves will bring attention to appreciate,in this project introduces waves platform more to be familiarize to others
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
A very good project especially liked the idea that is very relevant for today. If the dev team work hard they will succeed. I will follow the topic.
Activity: 219
The CRYPTOLENDING project is interesting for me. Many of tokens is developing on Ethereum base. But this token is based on Waves, that very cool Cool
Activity: 10
Activity: 41
Excellent project do not stop developing it, so that you can achieve the goal and reach the established goals, I will go ahead every day with more support and strength to achieve success
Activity: 200
Merit: 16
CRYPTOLENDING idea is very interesting.
I will focus on your activities in the future and I will look at the development of this project.
Which exchanges do you plan to be listed on?
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
This project seem great.Planning to invest some
Activity: 15
Nice project! Joined airdrop/
Pages:
Jump to: