Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO] - page 18. (Read 2155 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The project is really serious ,I think the developers will implement your token on many exchanges, when it will be and on which exchange will be first?
It is too early to talk about it yet. The site is nothing specific about this is said. The developers wrote that the answer will be given 2 months after the ICO
As a long-term investment, the project is very attractive. It is likely that it will make a revolutionary contribution to the cultural and tourist sphere.
When the platform starts to work fully it will need a little time to declare itself to the world. Most likely it will be the most global and large-scale application associated with culture .
Activity: 462
The project is really serious ,I think the developers will implement your token on many exchanges, when it will be and on which exchange will be first?
It is too early to talk about it yet. The site is nothing specific about this is said. The developers wrote that the answer will be given 2 months after the ICO
As a long-term investment, the project is very attractive. It is likely that it will make a revolutionary contribution to the cultural and tourist sphere.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
A Cultural Coin is your coin, on another - your own currency, which you release? What factors will affect the exchange rate of this currency? I will be happy with the details Roll Eyes

in my opinion, the course will be based on the existing supply and demand. Maybe the value of this currency will be influenced by players with large assets and panic that if you want you can track fluctuations in rates on online charts)))
Activity: 462
Activity: 238
A Cultural Coin is your coin, on another - your own currency, which you release? What factors will affect the exchange rate of this currency? I will be happy with the details Roll Eyes
Really very serious people invest in the project. And the number of investors is quite large. It can be concluded that the project is quite promising and has high hopes.
I think such respected people support the sphere of art and try to help such ambitious projects in every possible way. To introduce more people to a culture that's very noble.
Good and really worthwhile projects can be seen at once. Beautifully designed website, a clear statement of their plans in white paper, well-written technical documentation , all this shows the seriousness of the developers and interest in launching the platform.
Implementation of so many components on one platform, such as : trip routing , cultural places , ensuring smooth transactions within the platform and many others, require a lot of time and great competence from the development team.
I think the developers have enough time and experience to carry out the normal work of the project and further develop it comprehensively.
Really very serious people invest in the project. And the number of investors is quite large. It can be concluded that the project is quite promising and has high hopes.
I think such respected people support the sphere of art and try to help such ambitious projects in every possible way. To introduce more people to a culture that's very noble.
Good and really worthwhile projects can be seen at once. Beautifully designed website, a clear statement of their plans in white paper, well-written technical documentation , all this shows the seriousness of the developers and interest in launching the platform.
Implementation of so many components on one platform, such as : trip routing , cultural places , ensuring smooth transactions within the platform and many others, require a lot of time and great competence from the development team.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
It is very commendable that the project will not only provide convenient and useful functionality, but also help organize and organize various cultural events, this is a very important step!
What exactly do you mean? I do not understand Huh
I'm saying that this platform will help organizers of various cultural events in terms of funding. As well as the advertising plan, since the platform will cover a large audience of interested users, then advertising will be effective.
It's really impressive. And how exactly will this be realized? I mean exactly the help in financing of some cultural events and objects?

Hey Modus thanks for your question.

There won't only be Crypto Ticketing there will also be Crypto Funding. As we are a platform everyone can make a profile and post his idea and why he needs money. The community then can help funding the project.

Anyone? So any artist/museum/gallery etc. can present their idea and invite people to finance their project? Could maybe tell us something more or should we expect updates and more information in future? I am just interested how it looks on the other side, not for the visitors and users, but for artists or partnering institutions...
It seems to me CEO is very proud of this project as he speaks. I completely understand that. This is such exceptional project. Once execution is achieved, this concept will go all over the world.
I found the video very convincing and inspiring, too. You can see that the team behind the project really believes in it and put a lot of thought and effort into making a powerful concept, that gives the sense of community and can be beneficial for all participants.
Never seen a project regarding tourism, I'm sure it will be a game changer. With low fees it will be good Smiley
Do you travel a lot? I think most of the travellers appreciate if they have to spend as few money as possible during their trips. If you are careful with your money, you can see more of the world, visit more museums...
Another aspect is that you get to choose and support a project, an artist or a place, that you like and think should be developed or deserves support. I like that part, too.
Activity: 109
wow, this is very cool. Thanks for the detailed answer. I think this is a worthwhile project. I will follow with interest, I hope that everything will turn out.

Thanks for the kind words! As the community is a very important point - we invite everyone to talk about the project and spread the word
Activity: 119
wow, this is very cool. Thanks for the detailed answer. I think this is a worthwhile project. I will follow with interest, I hope that everything will turn out.
It seems to me CEO is very proud of this project as he speaks. I completely understand that. This is such exceptional project. Once execution is achieved, this concept will go all over the world.

thanks for the great reponse!

Yes our CEO Patrick is very proud and someone who wants re revolutionize the world!
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
And by the way I heard that some privileges and bonuses will be given to the partners of this project. For the organizers and institutions that will cooperate with this service.

Thanks for the question.

Institutions that work with us can implement their souvenir shop and media guides into our platform - ask us to do all of this for them. For every purchase of a ticket, souvenir, media guide etc. they get 1% of all spendings.
It is very commendable that the project will not only provide convenient and useful functionality, but also help organize and organize various cultural events, this is a very important step!
What exactly do you mean? I do not understand Huh
I'm saying that this platform will help organizers of various cultural events in terms of funding. As well as the advertising plan, since the platform will cover a large audience of interested users, then advertising will be effective.
It's really impressive. And how exactly will this be realized? I mean exactly the help in financing of some cultural events and objects?

Hey Modus thanks for your question.

There won't only be Crypto Ticketing there will also be Crypto Funding. As we are a platform everyone can make a profile and post his idea and why he needs money. The community then can help funding the project.

Pages:
Jump to: