Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CVPROOF: SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS - page 5. (Read 1681 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
As per the scope and project plan, I'm sure that this will be more than just another crypto.
Activity: 95
Crypto Enthusiast and Blockchain Geek
the distribution of tokens will be held after ico or some part will be available already after pre-sale?

Hi there,

The token distribution is automatic and being done by a smart contract.you will receive your tokens as soon as the contribution confirmation comes.

cheers
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
So with CVPROOF Platform, a company no longer needs an interview with a job applicant, since everything about him is already in there. This is magnificent for saving time between companies with applicants and making it easier for companies to find suitable workers for them. Is there a time period until an important job seeker's document is expired?
Activity: 95
Crypto Enthusiast and Blockchain Geek
How​​ many ​​tokens will ​​be ​​premined ​in​ ​general?

Hi i82blikeu,

Thanks for the query, The total token supply is around 1 billion INK and it's a fixed amount

cheers
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Good project and glad to be a part of it. Currently following the bounty programe and hoping to win the give away.
Really looking forward to buy tokens in the ico and hope this would be a massive project and stake holders would get benefited.
all the best for the team cv proof..cheers
Activity: 26
Good Luck CVPROOF. Looking forward for the ICO...
Activity: 79
Good luck CVPROOF  
Activity: 294
seems a good project. Already joing facebook bounty and telegram bounty.
What is the ICO price?
Activity: 5
Good job guys
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
actually this is a very muvh different project i have seen in crypto world.it dicrectly connected with job market and all the things going with cvproof.com website.its a long term project with hi successful rate.other thing is the team behind this its well talented team.
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
CVproof looks like a very good project.Gonna be massive
Activity: 49
thanxs for the giveaway project. Can anyone give me the bounty link?
Activity: 252
CVPROOF is gonna be a massive project, thanks for the giveaway
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
nice project and interesting , i joined bounty progam and airdrop
success for this project  Wink i like this
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
 love the  concept behind this project. I'm keeping track,  hopefully to invest during ico
Activity: 168
Nowadays, Job seekers can find jobs using internet or online job agencies and sending their CV to direct to company. In professional jobs it is very risky. Sometimes applicant’s qualifications are not real. Therefore the qualifications and credentials have to be found that real or not. CVproof have that facility and they can validate the certificates. Therefore it is very useful for employer to find real professional employees and their educational and professional qualification are real or not. Recruitment agencies also can get benefit using CVproof blockchain platform.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Feeling Relax in Underpressure
I am happy to say about this project because most of crypto community talk. This project has good marketing campaign including Twitter,facebook, Telegramme. Bounty programme will help to famous more this project. I wish you bottom of in my heart.
Activity: 294
#CVproof very good and fantastic project.Looking forward to here from your team and waiting for Sale to buy more tokens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I have already joined the bounty program. It seems a one of the best projects.. Good Luck.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer
CVproof is a realistic project and I joined with the bounty program.waiting for their massive success.
Pages:
Jump to: