Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CVPROOF: SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS - page 8. (Read 1681 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 10
“The Internet of Sovereignty”
intersting read. when would be your detailed roadmap be available to learn more?
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Unique project I wish the team success!
Activity: 225
Merit: 3
really happy to join CVPROOF the next bitcoin future
Activity: 238
CVproof is not only inventing career validation process ,it introduce new business model for validation, CV editing, job postings, ads, sourcing, blogs etc. This project team has grate potential for drive this project to success. I like investing on ICO also. All the best Dev team
Activity: 6
This project is good project Smiley. i'm so lucky fro join this project good luck..! Smiley
Activity: 112
HI

Awesome Project,
I like This Concept.

Thanks.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I've never seen a project like this before i wish you success
Activity: 35
read about all the important things in the project and joined CVproof bounty program. good concept and will be the best project in 2018  
Activity: 394
joining the giveaway and bounty programme already. CVPROOF is one of the best upcomming projects..The white paper gives much information and shows that it will be a very succesful  in future.Good luck!!
Activity: 51
great project looking forward to participate
Activity: 86
i have joined the bounty and give away both. i have read the white paper and got a idea about the project. actually this is one of an interesting project that i have seen. i hope to study about cvproof project further and invest some money on ico. i would like to wish this project to be success and go ahead.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
Today many people are manipulating CVs that they may not necessarily proof. with the presence of blockchain technology and developed by CVPROOF platform the world's  will know the proof
Activity: 78
"BLOCKCHAIN Technology for CV"...hmm Great Concept
All the best Project Team Smiley
Activity: 83
Happy to join with this promising project. Good luck CVproof..!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Red the whole thread to A to Z and totally different concept from other projects. started to read the white paper and planing to invest in pre sale. so far my idea is total supply kind of huge and propose to burn the left overs of ICO.
Activity: 152
Seems like an interesting project. I work in IT field and I have experience that how hard is to verify people's credentials when we are going to hire them. This project has a clear road map and good team. Looking forward to see nice things from these guys.  Good luck.
Kda
Activity: 84
Joined giveaway & bounty Twitter campaign.
Awesome project.good job dev.
Good luck.....
Activity: 142
I think this is really good campaign. thanks all the team members.
Activity: 62
I am joining cvproof. its a nice work done by you. appriciation by us.
Activity: 350
CVPROOF is a very good project and the team coinsists of very experienced people. This is very unique project beacause  it is offering an innovative revenue sharing paradigm by unlocking monetization in the job market. If you want to get good profits in future invest in  cvproof.
Pages:
Jump to: