Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CVPROOF: SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS - page 9. (Read 1681 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Having a Career Credentials Validation platform that leverages the blockchain technology to let out 100% transparency and reliability to the global job market is very interesting.
The use case of this project is awesome and every crypto minded individual will really love it. It is a unique project indeed.
It is a very welcome development.

Activity: 296
Merit: 10
I read CVproof white paper, CVproof is aimed at reconsidering CV best practices and reinventing the job market economy. CVproof INK token is the job market next currency. So my opinion is CVproof coming to the crypto currency market it is easy to achieve there goal quickly. I wish to all the best and good luck team.
Activity: 238
cvproof means Career Credentials Validation platform.so we can understand the valuwe of this.i have read whitepaper.so clear way to moon.good luck guys, Cool Cool
Activity: 426
Merit: 1
     I'm really happy to be able to join you. Information about you on social media
     I was wondering about you. cvproof has a good plan. So I invite everyone to join with cvproof as good luck. Smiley
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
joining the giveaway
Activity: 33
Hey guys, cvproof is listed on CryptoRated - https://cryptorated.com/ico-listing/cvproof-com/

The whitepaper got me glued, I don't am quite positive about the project because of its unique nature and would want to see it progress.
Activity: 37
Nice work developer and other team mate.Will do a follow up for more details.
Nice job dev. Good luck Smiley Smiley
Activity: 144
cv proof is good and best. joined bounty programme already. and this is gread chance to every one. thanks for dev. and good luck..
Activity: 364
By reading the CVPROOF whitepaper its obvious project with massive potential with great solid team and roadmap is also very clear.it is a nice idea to make a Credentials Validation platform using block chin. it will have a massive number of applications in the job market, it will be a cost-effective way of SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS.looking forward to investing in this project .Good luck team wish you all the best.
Activity: 82
I have come across some project but this is the one that has potentials.... Awesome project...
Activity: 5
Just joined the bounty program. Let's see how this project goes. Good Luck!
Activity: 57
I join this CVPROOF. THIS A NEW TYPE JOB SEARCHING WAY FOR ME. I THIND IT WILL HELP ME AS WELL AS OTHERS.
CVPROOF is one of the best projects that has a unique concept and vision .The white paper gives much information and shows that this will be a very succesful project in future.Good luck!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I'm started with CVPROOF few days ago, now I can see that CVPROOF reach their goals. Also no doubt about the potential of this project when we consider Partners of this project. Good Luck Team!
Activity: 140
i read the tread from A to Z.its a very different project with good concept.this is the first time i have seen such a project.i still not started to study white paper.hope to do full research on Cvproof as soon as possible and invest some money on icoi already joined with signature/facebook and twitter champagnes .also i saw that mentione d about cvproof.com web site and its going to start operations on 2018 April. is that the date coin going to list on exchanges?after 2018 April can we deal with/trade coin?

I would like to know about this too...  
Hope the dev can give quick answers to this.
Activity: 139
Cv proof ico solve the job opportunity in the word.its have good project.
Activity: 17
Hi CVPROOF...I would like to join your page...
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
I am joined with CVproof bounty campaign and airdrop.good luck #CVPROOF teem... this project is good.
Activity: 306
CV Proof seems to be a different project which is 100 percent reliable and transparent and it proposes a new business model.By reading  the blog and Bitcoin thread one can understand the concepts of this unique project and what it is about.
Pages:
Jump to: