Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CVPROOF: SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS - page 6. (Read 1681 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Simply amazing CVPROOF for keeping the community so active and excited with great news.OMG this is huge  Shocked Shocked Shocked
thank you very much CVPROOF group. wish you all the best and success. Smiley Smiley Smiley

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
I think this will be a great project and waiting with big hopes about this.
Activity: 13
CVPROOF is a nice concept. read the white paper, hope you can achieve the goals you want. set a new trend
Activity: 388
Merit: 1
nice project guys. good luck looking for forward events
Activity: 2282
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
I missed the presale  Angry. Will join public sale.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
As CVProof has announced a giveaway and it is a better opportunity for the CVProof members to have big motivation for future tradings.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
this CVPROOF project provides excellent career opportunities.
Because by giving priority to the workers, surely the workers will work as much as possible. And this project will give many benefits for the workers I like very much with this project, I hope the ICO is successful
godd luck team, dev  Wink Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I like very much this #CVPROOF project! Amazing project! Congratulations!.
Activity: 532
Good Project and interesting concept. Read the CVproof article and identify the project. So, It looks like a promises project.

Yea. Their first page post about their project was really very detailed. They took time out to really explain what's worth knowing about the project
Activity: 266
I have already joned the bounty programe on this ico project. It seems a one of the best projects..
Activity: 312
Merit: 1
A great project with a great concept. Really interested to participate to the ICO program.
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
I read that this is the first digital CV platform that ensures full integrity around credentials in every major career milestone. I think the concept offered by this platform is very useful for professionals who are looking for work in large companies as well. And while for companies that are opening vacancies will be easier to browse the data and background and validate and so on from candidates who apply for the job. In addition, with the business model offered, ie the incentives given to the actors taking part in validation, I think many parties will be interested in the features offered.
Activity: 8
Thank you very much for this great opportunity!   Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 106
What about your Reddit platform link?
Activity: 154
I will keep supporting this high prospect project. good luck
Activity: 40
Such a promising project!!! Yes it's still in the early stages, but showing bright signs already. So glad I  could  join hands with this one!!!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Activity: 658
I'm a new guy for crypto world. For me this is the frist best project i have ever seen. I would like to join this.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
This is a awesome project in this year. I think CVPROOF will come to best valuble place in market. This is a good chance for crypto investor. Iam also will participate in ICO. Thanks dev.
Activity: 98
good job
Pages:
Jump to: