Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DACC - Decentralized Accessible Content Chain - page 21. (Read 52526 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hello DACC! Do you plan to create your own blockchain? Or you will use ethereum blockchain only?

HI. Yes,there will be a DACC public blockchain based on Network IAM system, DPOS + VRF Consensus Algorithm

Cool. Who will give permissions in the IAM? How it works?

The data owner would define permissions map, we would provide a user-friendly template for easy usage.

Every user? Or it will be delegated any providers?

The data owner can define a role and delegate to other use.

Thanks. I understood. Who will develop Dapps? Do you give any makets/design studio? Or self only?
Like your ideas! What is the current status of the project now?
copper member
Activity: 70
Hello DACC! Do you plan to create your own blockchain? Or you will use ethereum blockchain only?

HI. Yes,there will be a DACC public blockchain based on Network IAM system, DPOS + VRF Consensus Algorithm

The data owner would define permissions map, we would provide a user-friendly template for easy usage.

The data owner can define a role and delegate to other use.
Activity: 73
I wish this idea will be successful. Spotless idea, sensible website, interesting plan!

I do too! Really worthy idea to invest. Even just for a little bit!

copper member
Can you share with us what makes DACC stand out from other blockchains in terms of technical aspects?

The main feature is IAM both on blockchain and storage layer, which is key for IP protection and user data privacy.
copper member

Activity: 40
Hi , this seems like a good project, when does the ICO start, how much is the cost of each token?  I will follow up on this project.
Pre sale ended, public sales finish tomorrow. 1ETH = 200 000 DACC
Activity: 88
Can you share with us what makes DACC stand out from other blockchains in terms of technical aspects?
Activity: 58

Activity: 44
Hi , this seems like a good project, when does the ICO start, how much is the cost of each token?  I will follow up on this project.
copper member

Activity: 180
copper member
In your forecast, is there any other project in blockchain content industry could come true in the future?

Yes. P2P streaming media technology is something about content and I think it could come true in the future. I have big confidence on the decentralized blockchain.
copper member
Can DACC combined with EOS and ETH system? Will DACC support other blockchain platform?

The file system follows the Philosophy of Modular Design and is visible from other blockchains via secure protocols with API.As for DACC Blockchain, Layer 2 connectors would allow DACC chain information exchange between DACC and other blockchains, like EOS and ETH system.
Activity: 60
Hey, everyone. I like this project, but I'm afraid, what if they fail. 4 example, they will collect enough money, but developers will argue about smth and won't move forward. What should we, token holders, do?

Friend, we are at the new field of human activity. Brand new industry. So, there is a lot of risk. We have to stay tuned and watching properly on the developing process. They will be listed on exchange soon, so if you see some suspecting activity, you will be able just sell their token before big fatal fail. Smiley

Indeed. If you have a lack of knowledge about how systems work, better not participate in ICOs with huge investment. Trading much easier! Wink
Activity: 238
In your forecast, is there any other project in blockchain content industry could come true in the future?
Activity: 49
Can DACC combined with EOS and ETH system? Will DACC support other blockchain platform?
copper member
Can you briefly introduce the DACC Developer Tools?

It includes standard Libraries for developers, customizable token economy templates and GUI tools. Users can quickly develop DAPPs and submit their original content into the DACC IAM file system.
copper member
One more question. Is there super node in the DACC system?

Yes, there will be super node as we use DPOS consensus algorithm.
Pages:
Jump to: