Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DACC - Decentralized Accessible Content Chain - page 18. (Read 52483 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
What you guys expect DACC as hit exchange? 2x? 5x? How its price will behave?

Expecting at least ×2. Further raise will happen when they compelete the milestone in road map.

The market has changed this last month.
DACC have to hit new exchanges top 5 market with great volume
What exchange would make DACC 2x or 5x?

Yes it's good to know that but for now we  can't announce the official exchanges yet. Thank you

The concept of this project is quite unique . This Project has huge potential in Crypto World. It worths to invest in this Class of project because the market has a potential of an explosive growth in future. I think it will start raising during Q4.
Activity: 40
Good news!!! DACC is praised as one of Top 8 New [Suspicious link removed]panies To Watch For In 2018 by #Forbes. Thanks Forbes for the good words. DACC will never stop improving itself.

WOW! That is soooo cool! Congrats DACC!
I even found an article with that rating on Forbes site
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Good news!!! DACC is praised as one of Top 8 New Blockchain Companies To Watch For In 2018 by #Forbes. Thanks Forbes for the good words. DACC will never stop improving itself.
copper member
Activity: 70
Long time ago I heared that 5% of Total Buyed DACCs would be locked for 3 month. Is that true?

Yes. That's right it will be locked up to 3 months
copper member
hi admins. dacc withdrawl from coinchase and leekico will be same or different?

It will be the same, 1 day before exchange listing

Long time ago I heared that 5% of Total Buyed DACCs would be locked for 3 month. Is that true?
Activity: 45
hi admins. dacc withdrawl from coinchase and leekico will be same or different?
copper member
Hello! What is the main difference between centralized and decentralized storage?

DACC supports data storage over a distributed network such as IPFS, as well as centralized cloud storage solution such as AWS. We anticipate that the data storage will become a long term investment for tons of terabytes of data.
copper member
Can people change your signature campaign now ?

Yes you can remove your signature if you see you have already stakes in spreadsheet
copper member
Why do you need to use IAM?

DACC platform is world’s first IAM based platform which includes 3 parts, a distributed file system featured by IAM, DACC public chain and DACC development tools. DACC will focus on developing a modular based decentralized file system with IAM, this can be plugged in other public chains too.
Activity: 238
Hello! What is the main difference between centralized and decentralized storage?
Activity: 67
Can people change your signature campaign now ?
Activity: 180
Why do you need to use IAM?
copper member
Hi! Can I transfer my DACC from the site account to MyEtherWallet?

Yes you can. But it's locked now. It'll be possible the day before exchange
copper member
A real great financial project, bridging gap. I am so proud of this project and the team behind the project . The team is fully dedicated and they believe In the project , have the knowledge to work it and to have great success. Today is the first day of our pre-ICO and I am sure it will do very well! How much soft cap and hard cap for this project?

Soft cup is 20,000 ETH and hard cup is 30,000 ETH tokens. This corresponds to a sum of 1,000 ETH and 30,000 ETH. And we succesfully reached this goal!
copper member
Can we have community voting for remaining tokens? Can u take this word to your advisors for us?

Sure, we can. By the way according to roadmap, we sold more than 8% in open round. So our team will finalise and make announcement.
Activity: 56
Can we have community voting for remaining tokens? Can u take this word to your advisors for us?
Activity: 196
A real great financial project, bridging gap. I am so proud of this project and the team behind the project . The team is fully dedicated and they believe In the project , have the knowledge to work it and to have great success. Today is the first day of our pre-ICO and I am sure it will do very well! How much soft cap and hard cap for this project?
Activity: 45
Hi! Can I transfer my DACC from the site account to MyEtherWallet?
Activity: 252
As I understood, tokens are freezed now. When the token release? When they will be unlocked?

95% DACC will be unlocked from coinchase platform just 1 day before official exchange listing and remaining 5% will be locked for another 3 months.

That's great so the value of DACC will be worth it. Great job team!
Pages:
Jump to: