Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DACC - Decentralized Accessible Content Chain - page 25. (Read 52483 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Looks good, non abjections. But, you need some raisin in your cake Smiley
Do you have some innovations on the platform? what are its feature?
copper member
Activity: 70
Your system will create huge benefit for private creator, such as photographers and sound designers. But to detect and ensure the original source of any data, that is one of the most important issue. How will you ensure copyright protection?

DACC will utilize machine learning and AI methods in data processing to identify all content that is uploaded to the DACC public chain. Whether any uploaded content is determined as genuinely original will depend if the uploaded content is the only copy on blockchain and if there is any dispute involving the content. DAPP’s on DACC come with templates that allow for systems with special DACC nodes and arbitrators to verify and determine if copyright abuse has occured.
copper member
Not long time ago we saw a scandal with Facebook and leaking of users data. Centralized companies can't protect data for 100% in the first place because of centralization. How can you ensure the security of data in your project?

DACC solves this issue by integrating IAM elements throughout its infrastructure. Within each transaction, within each block, and within the file and storage system, DACC uses IAM to protect data and allow for data access control at a granular level. Users directly control who has permission to access their personal data or content IP. Data access permissions are treated as transactions in DACC and immutably stored on DACC’s public chain. Data access is also treated as a transaction that is also immutably stored on DACC’s public chain so that any access by any user can always be traced and verified.
Activity: 82
Your system will create huge benefit for private creator, such as photographers and sound designers. But to detect and ensure the original source of any data, that is one of the most important issue. How will you ensure copyright protection?
Activity: 196
Not long time ago we saw a scandal with Facebook and leaking of users data. Centralized companies can't protect data for 100% in the first place because of centralization. How can you ensure the security of data in your project?
Activity: 238
Visit Medium to take a look on our official DACC Weekly Report:
https://medium.com/@daccproject/dacc-weekly-report-31dbf329848b

That's cool! Great job, DACC Team! Happy, that your plan going fine and the public sales finally will start!
copper member
Visit Medium to take a look on our official DACC Weekly Report:
https://medium.com/@daccproject/dacc-weekly-report-31dbf329848b
copper member
With the last month you did a lot. And if i'm not mistaken, your ICO going well! How would you to spend initial assets?

We need it to fund the research, development, and establishment of the DACC; to hire and retain the talent and expertise required to build the DACC and to cover the marketing and operating expenses related to the expansion and growth of the DACC.
copper member
I heard about DAC. Is that your project to? Or did you rename it to DACC?

The DAC (Decentralized Accessible Content) project progressed rapidly in Q1 and Q2. The team is moving ahead into the Q3 phase – the development of the public chain. The project is officially renamed DACC (Decentralized Accessible Content Chain), and the domain name is also upgraded from http://dac.net to http://dacc.co.
Activity: 83
What different between your project and Decent? You will have own coins and blockchain or just erc tokens?

Decent is about creating decentralized apps. And DACC is about sharing media content firstly. It's based on identity and access management integrated with blockchain technology and cloud technology.
Activity: 94
With the last month you did a lot. And if i'm not mistaken, your ICO going well! How would you to spend initial assets?
Activity: 93
 I heard about DAC. Is that your project to? Or did you rename it to DACC?
Activity: 74
I'm a bit pessimistic about such huge amount of different ICOs. It's like a crowdfunding but with cryptos. How do you think what will help you to achieve success?

You really are pessimistic, mate.  Crypto is a nes type of economic relationships in nowadays world! And what's a point, that people make an ICO instead using Kickstarter? What is really important - trust of better developing system!

Maybe he had failed with some investments in the past? There are so many scammers, liars and swindlers all over the crypto community. But is doesn't mean that everybody is a scammer. Some guys made an idea and just try to embody their idea with modern investing tools. That's all. And that exact guys has a perspective idea. You haven't to give them all your money! You may just cheer them up!
Activity: 112
I'm a bit pessimistic about such huge amount of different ICOs. It's like a crowdfunding but with cryptos. How do you think what will help you to achieve success?

You really are pessimistic, mate.  Crypto is a nes type of economic relationships in nowadays world! And what's a point, that people make an ICO instead using Kickstarter? What is really important - trust of better developing system!
copper member

We aim to bring technological innovations in blockchains, combining ourexperience in building community, first to the content media industry. Experienced team that enables rapid community formation. The team has brought about the formation of 3AM blockchain community, one of the largest blockchain community in Asia-Pacific regions with 10M user base. The team also created one of the most popular blockchain group, 499-block community, with 100,000 followers. Global crypto community of 200,000+ users with organic growth of 50,000 users per week, in major English speaking countries including USA, Europe, as well as Korea, Japan and China. Eventually, DACC community will adopt an autonomous governance with separated Stakes and Power
Activity: 95
copper member
Can you tell about practical, useful and real cases when your project can be used in digital media industry?

Really! It would be great to hear sth about. Maybe an issue of plagiarism?

First wave adopters of DACC protocols will be the digital media companies in blockchain industry. DACC will help media company build their own DAPPs on DACC blockchain and help solve immediate issues such as securing original content creation, anti-plagiarism and protections of user data. We believe innovation is the essential part of DACC development. DACC Labs will develop its own DAPPs which has innovate features and economic model. DACC first Dapp will be it’s audio Dapp, also developing its second crypto media Dapp
Activity: 119
Can you tell about practical, useful and real cases when your project can be used in digital media industry?

Really! It would be great to hear sth about. Maybe an issue of plagiarism?
Activity: 196
copper member
Helo. Where can I find your roadmap? I can't find it on your site. Can you please help me with that?

The full information about the DACC project and the road map you can find here: http://www.dacc.co/whitepaper/Dacc.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: