Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DACC - Decentralized Accessible Content Chain - page 19. (Read 52483 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Can I ask about potential exchanges will list DACC ?

6th of July  in our AMA with Advisor, he informed that already Tier 2 and Tier 3 exchanges were ready to list DACC. Official exchange names and dates will be announced soon.
copper member
As I understood, tokens are freezed now. When the token release? When they will be unlocked?

95% DACC will be unlocked from coinchase platform just 1 day before official exchange listing and remaining 5% will be locked for another 3 months.
copper member
When exchange listing, guys?! Can't wait!  Smiley

We will list on exchange in one week. Within few weeks, before July end
Activity: 238
Can I ask about potential exchanges will list DACC ?
Activity: 252
As I understood, tokens are freezed now. When the token release? When they will be unlocked?
Activity: 82
When exchange listing, guys?! Can't wait!  Smiley
copper member
Heard about Vinci headphones and your partnership. Is the Vinci dapp ready to be rolled out?

Yes. Vinci is one of the partner.
copper member
The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market! I advise everyone to participate in the purchase of tokens. Which aspects will DACC tokens be used in the future?

DACC tokens would be used for transaction fees and storage fees. Block producers and storage providers are rewarded with DACC tokens.
copper member
How many members in our team? How many people are working on DACC?

Currently, we have ten members in the development team. And several technical advisors from company like Google, Facebook.
Activity: 67
Heard about Vinci headphones and your partnership. Is the Vinci dapp ready to be rolled out?
Activity: 154
The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market! I advise everyone to participate in the purchase of tokens. Which aspects will DACC tokens be used in the future?

Activity: 83
How many members in our team? How many people are working on DACC?
Activity: 98
DACC is the world’s first decentralized Identity and Access Management Content chain. This platform solves the two prevailing issues faced by the digital content industry—content and user data access management. By creating a decentralized IAM file system combined with the blockchain, DACC has transformed the digital content industry, making it safer while being scalable.

What is IAM?

IAM is a framework that helps in securely managing digital or electronic identities. This framework not only includes policies for managing digital identities but also includes the technologies that are required to aid identity management.

With IAM technology, users will be able to control user access to personal or critical information. IAM can also be used as a role-based access control where organizations can regulate access to information through administrators/managers. Access management, in this context is the ability of a user to perform a task like creating, viewing or modifying a file. This provides a secure way to store identities and data, ensuring that the data that is only relevant is shared.

IAM securely initiates, stores, manages user identity and access permissions, and ensures that the users are who they claim to be.

If you are looking for technical specifications – have a look at DACC’s whitepaper
copper member
Hey, DACC! What is the problem that you and your system are trying to solve in the future?

DACC IAM technology ensures that only authorized users can access the resources they are authorized to use, and resource owners will have full control over the user authentication and authorization process. Content creators, curators, and consumers will all be properly and fairly incentivized to build a community that places content creators at the center stage.
Activity: 294
Hey, DACC! What is the problem that you and your system are trying to solve in the future?
copper member
Your project is very interesting. I have a question, if the target softcap or hardcap has not been achieved what will be done, do you have a backup plan for it?

Fortunately, we achieved our goals. 10151.93 ETH which amounts to 88.83% of the total goal, was raised in merely 7 days!
copper member
I want to know, how user content is stored in the system?

Content will be stored in both decentralized file system like IPFS and centralized file system like S3 of AWS. There is a storage abstraction layer.
copper member
What you guys expect DACC as hit exchange? 2x? 5x? How its price will behave?

Expecting at least ×2. Further raise will happen when they compelete the milestone in road map.

The market has changed this last month.
DACC have to hit new exchanges top 5 market with great volume
What exchange would make DACC 2x or 5x?

Yes it's good to know that but for now we  can't announce the official exchanges yet. Thank you
Activity: 83

Expecting at least ×2. Further raise will happen when they compelete the milestone in road map.

The market has changed this last month.
DACC have to hit new exchanges top 5 market with great volume
What exchange would make DACC 2x or 5x?
Activity: 266

Pages:
Jump to: