Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DACC - Decentralized Accessible Content Chain - page 46. (Read 52526 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hey. your project seems great. How do you plan to keep away fraudulent content?
Hi, a good question, creators will be required toplace a deposit each time they post content.After a creator’s posted content has received asufficient amount of purchases and reviews, the deposit will be returned to the creator.
What amount of deposit will be needed?
Community council will decide, but depositrequirements will be high enough to deter fraud and copyright abuse, but not high enough tosignificantly deter creators from posting content.
And what happens when content creator violates the content copyright?
if a creator violates the contentcopyright or otherwise violates the terms of use of the DAPP, the creator will face a penaltywhich includes confiscation of their deposit as well as potential access restrictions.
copper member
Hi, a good question, creators will be required toplace a deposit each time they post content.After a creator’s posted content has received asufficient amount of purchases and reviews, the deposit will be returned to the creator.
What amount of deposit will be needed?
Community council will decide, but depositrequirements will be high enough to deter fraud and copyright abuse, but not high enough tosignificantly deter creators from posting content.
copper member
copper member
This innovative and strong company! Assumes a big profit! A wonderful project, with a promising future! Responsible and effective team! I advise everyone to participate in this project!
Thank you for your positive feedback Grin Grin
copper member
Do I need to go through the KYC if I want to purchase your tokens?
Yes, to take part in Public sale you need to fill KYC form.
Activity: 94
Do I need to go through the KYC if I want to purchase your tokens?
Activity: 93
Hi. How will the transaction betweenseller and client proceed? What is the procedure?
Activity: 94
In which languages are you planning to release your platform? Will there be Russian?
copper member
Hello. I’m really concerned about safety. What security are u planning to provide?
DACC implements formal verifications (FV) to ensure security over DACC blockchains. We are planning to implement a systematically exhaustive approach to build a mathematical model with codes to consistently improve blockchain security.DACC blockchain is set to protect the digital assets of all stakeholders.

Ok, thanx for info
Any question will be answer by us so do not hesitate if want to ask some
Activity: 112
Hello. I’m really concerned about safety. What security are u planning to provide?
DACC implements formal verifications (FV) to ensure security over DACC blockchains. We are planning to implement a systematically exhaustive approach to build a mathematical model with codes to consistently improve blockchain security.DACC blockchain is set to protect the digital assets of all stakeholders.

Ok, thanx for info
copper member
Hello. I’m an artist and I’m interested in your platform. But I have a questions. Would it be possible to use Earbuds and other smart audio devices?
DAPP could be designed to connect all decentralized audio content with smart audio devices and drive the market for next generation audio content, devices, and interactions.
copper member
Activity: 63
Hello. I’m an artist and I’m interested in your platform. But I have a questions. Would it be possible to use Earbuds and other smart audio devices?
Activity: 112
copper member
Hello. What virtual machines will be compatible with DACC? And will you provide compatibility for software languages?
DACC’s platform software can be abstracted as a network that facilitates the communication of validated transactions between network and user accounts. In this way, any software language or virtual machine can be compatible with DACC as long as they can be integrated with DACC’s platform software API.
copper member
Hey, I know that transaction speed is slow for cryptocurrency and I don’t like it at all. Will you provide high speed?

Hi. DACC will be using technology such as Graphene. The technology behind Graphene has been demonstrated to support up to 10,000 transactions per second with some straightforward optimizations in server capacity and communication protocols.
Activity: 83
Hello. What virtual machines will be compatible with DACC? And will you provide compatibility for software languages?
Activity: 63
Hey, I know that transaction speed is slow for cryptocurrency and I don’t like it at all. Will you provide high speed?
copper member
What bounty program do you guys have? I would love to participate
Hi, currently we have memes bounty program, more information you can find here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-dacc-decentralized-accessible-content-chain-4457730
 DACC will reward creative memes about DACC Token Sale which are shared in our Telegram channel.

when does bounty start?

The Bounty program starts on the 20 June 12:00 UTC+8 2018, and ends on the 20 July 12:00 UTC+8 2018.
Activity: 92
What bounty program do you guys have? I would love to participate
Hi, currently we have memes bounty program, more information you can find here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-dacc-decentralized-accessible-content-chain-4457730
 DACC will reward creative memes about DACC Token Sale which are shared in our Telegram channel.

when does bounty start?
Pages:
Jump to: