Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DACC - Decentralized Accessible Content Chain - page 49. (Read 52526 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
okay, guys, project is nice, but why should I buy your tokens? how can I use them?
copper member
Activity: 70
So how exactly DACC’s platform will provide user control over transactions and content?
DACC’s blocks will be specifically designed to store transactions revolving around permission and access to content. By treating the access to content and data as a transaction, DACC’s platform allows for greater user sovereignty and control over their own creative content and their public social profile, reputation, and network data.
copper member
I don’t like to be pushed into using new formats, so I want to know in which formats DACC users will be able to upload data?
DACC allows users to upload data in any format. Data must also be uploaded with a form of permission map. This map defines access permissions and delegations and enables IAM on uploaded content. Permission maps can be modified and updated at any time by content creators.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I’m interested in your project. What can you offer me if there is not an hour to participate in the bounty?
copper member
Activity: 154
Hi! How many tokens do you have for sale?
Hello. Thank you for interest. DACC includes 30,000,000,000 of total tokens and for sale we allocated 60,000,000,00 tokens.
Wow, not bad. I know that KYC process is going on now. But when will the official sales start?
Activity: 204
In the WP you write that big, centralized companies like Facebook, Yahoo and others are not trustworthy, but why is it?
copper member
Hi there. Can you describe the advantages of your project for music artists? Now there are a lot of microstocks and content exchanges, what are you better than others?
Hello. Every artist will have full control of his content. He can choose how to sale it (subscription, free, one-time payment), what is the price and, most importantly, it will be protected from piracy.
Hallo! Your project is really interesting, I see the big perspective. How can i participate in it? Do you have a bonus system?
Hi. Welcome to DACC. To purchase tokens you should sign up on the site http://www.dacc.co and pass the verification procedure which is mandatory for the pre-sale stage. You will also find bonus there.
copper member
Hello. Thank you for interest. DACC includes 30,000,000,000 of total tokens and for sale we allocated 60,000,000,00 tokens.
Activity: 104
Hello guys. I like what you offers for users but as a consumer, I would like to know what benefits I can get from rating content?
So how exactly DACC’s platform will provide user control over transactions and content?
copper member
Activity: 151
You have truly amazing plans. And I’m interested, who will be adopted first?
First wave adopters of DACC protocols will be the digital media companies in blockchain industry. DACC will help media company build their own DAPPs on DACC blockchain and help solve immediate issues such as securing original content creation, anti-plagiarism and protections of user data.
Does this mean that you have ready-made solutions that you can offer to interested customers?
copper member
Hi. This ICO makes a good impression. What is the minimum amount for participation? And the price of token?
Hello. Thank you for noticing our project. We are just having pre-sale and the minimum is 0.1eth and the maximum is 5eth
Well, how about accepted currency. Can I use my bitcoin? Or it is necessary to buy eth and then pay for dacc coins?
Well, technically for users there are no restrictions what currency to use, because you can exchange BTC to ETH. But yes, you should use Etherium to purchase DACC tokens.
Activity: 87
I don’t like to be pushed into using new formats, so I want to know in which formats DACC users will be able to upload data?
Activity: 151
Hallo! Your project is really interesting, I see the big perspective. How can i participate in it? Do you have a bonus system?
Activity: 57
Hi there. Can you describe the advantages of your project for music artists? Now there are a lot of microstocks and content exchanges, what are you better than others?
copper member
What is the compatibility between Centralized and Decentralized storage?
DACC supports data storage over a distributed network such as IPFS, as well as centralized cloud storage solution such as AWS. We anticipate that the data storage will become a long term investment for tons of terabytes of data.
Hi. Like how you developed the concept. Will DACC work with other blockchains and if it is, what is the security measures?
Hello. Thank you for interesting question. DACC IAM file system will be designed following a modular design philosophy. The IAM features including the permission map will be visible from other blockchains via secure protocols with API. DAPPs built on DACC, or even DAPPs on other blockchains will be able to directly call API and fetch information on DACC permission map and file system.
Hi. This ICO makes a good impression. What is the minimum amount for participation? And the price of token?
Hello. Thank you for noticing our project. We are just having pre-sale and the minimum is 0.1eth and the maximum is 5eth
Well, how about accepted currency. Can I use my bitcoin? Or it is necessary to buy eth and then pay for dacc coins?
Activity: 294
Very interesting idea. Tell me, how will you work with the huge centralized competitors? What is the uniqueness of your project?
Activity: 252
Hi. Like how you developed the concept. Will DACC work with other blockchains and if it is, what is the security measures?
Pages:
Jump to: