Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DACC - Decentralized Accessible Content Chain - page 48. (Read 52526 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hey. What is the options for creating DAPP? I want to be able to create my own DAPP.
Hello. DACC’s platform will come with a full suite of developer tools designed to abstract and simplify the process of building content related DAPP’s. Developers may use standard templates provided by DACC to create DAPP’s and token economies or they may also choose to use DACC’s standard library to build on top of standard templates or create new DAPP’s from scratch.
Sounds great! But how you will prevent the loss of data in your system?
Content and data are stored on DACC’s distributed file system. All files will be split into partitions, and each partition will have a corresponding permission map. Partitions will be allocated across different servers, and file replicas will be stored to prevent data loss.
copper member
Activity: 97
Great when project looks such presentable. Guys, how much do you need  to raise money to implement the idea? How much money you expect to raise for the project?
Activity: 274
Hey, What is the pricing options for creators? Will there be options like a one-time payment or subscription?

Hello. Pricing options for creators will generally fall under three categories:
* Free Content
* One-Time Payment
* Subscription.
Excellent. It's what I want to see here. Modes of access to content is a necessary thing for platform. You have an interesting system with block producers. But what will happen if they will miss block production?
Activity: 196
So, how will you deal with the space needed for content storage? You need a lot, I guess.
The content will be stored in the big database powered by network contributors in the Proof of Storage Control concept.
Understood, thanks. Do you planning somehow to rewards your advisors and contributors? how else are you goinng to use tokens?
copper member
So, how will you deal with the space needed for content storage? You need a lot, I guess.
The content will be stored in the big database powered by network contributors in the Proof of Storage Control concept.
Activity: 220
Hey. What is the options for creating DAPP? I want to be able to create my own DAPP.
Hello. DACC’s platform will come with a full suite of developer tools designed to abstract and simplify the process of building content related DAPP’s. Developers may use standard templates provided by DACC to create DAPP’s and token economies or they may also choose to use DACC’s standard library to build on top of standard templates or create new DAPP’s from scratch.
Sounds great! But how you will prevent the loss of data in your system?
copper member
copper member
Hey, What is the pricing options for creators? Will there be options like a one-time payment or subscription?

Hello. Pricing options for creators will generally fall under three categories:
* Free Content
* One-Time Payment
* Subscription.
okay, guys, project is nice, but why should I buy your tokens? how can I use them?
Thanks for question. DACC token is the currency for all transactions, gas fees and reward to block validators and storage providers. DACC token is the foundation for Proof of Access, the consensus mechanism supporting DACC.
Activity: 196
copper member
Looks like an interesting project! What is your fundraising goal and were will the money go?
Our goal is 15,800,000 USD (30,000 ETH). DACC token is the currency for all transactions, gas fees and reward to block validators and storage providers.
We plan to allocate DACC tokens by this principle
  • develop the community (10%)
  • DACC software development, system maintenance and security development (15%)
  • reward the special contributors and advisors (10%)

Activity: 220
copper member
t's very cool that you introduce us to the staff of this project! It is very important! good luck
Well, when you can meet good people. Thanks for support. Stay tuned!
Activity: 294
That’s quite a big project. What is the status of the project now?
copper member
I saw your project on the rating sites with a good rating .  Checked personally and made sure that the project really looks good . I wish you good luck in ICO and collecting the necessary capitalization
Thank you for your support, we will try to meet your high expectations! Follow DACC in Telegram https://t.me/dacc_official_group_english
copper member
Hello guys. I like what you offers for users but as a consumer, I would like to know what benefits I can get from rating content?
Hello. Proof of Recommendation  works in two ways. First, when content consumers become content curators and rate/review audio content, the content curator is rewarded through PoR. This serves to incentivize consumers to continue rating content so that good content can be filtered for the benefit of the entire platform
Nice shoot! Project is realy good, is there a working betta version of this platform? Where can I see it?
Thank you! You can get acquainted with the your prototype. Please clicking the link https://github.com/DecentralizedAccessibleContentChain/dac-ios
copper member
Hi! How many tokens do you have for sale?
Hello. Thank you for interest. DACC includes 30,000,000,000 of total tokens and for sale we allocated 60,000,000,00 tokens.
Wow, not bad. I know that KYC process is going on now. But when will the official sales start?
We do not have the exact date yet, but it will happen before the end of this month
Activity: 274
Activity: 80
Looks like an interesting project! What is your fundraising goal and were will the money go?
Activity: 54
Nice shoot! Project is realy good, is there a working betta version of this platform? Where can I see it?
copper member
I’m interested in your project. What can you offer me if there is not an hour to participate in the bounty?
Yes. There IS another bounty program. Referral bounty, you will get 1.5% bonus of the investment made by sharing your referral link, and you will get 0.5% bonus of the investment made by your referral’s referral link. You can check the instruction here (https://medium.com/@daccblockhchain/how-to-get-referral-bounty-7566e1a71ba6)
In the WP you write that big, centralized companies like Facebook, Yahoo and others are not trustworthy, but why is it?
The big companies like Facebook, Uber, Equifax, Yahoo were hacked which lead to massive user data leak. They collect a lot of personal information, from your name to debit card.
Pages:
Jump to: