Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DACC - Decentralized Accessible Content Chain - page 45. (Read 52526 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hi guys! I’m so excited to participate to your ICO. This idea is very good and I see the great future for DACC. Can you offer me the Referral Bounty program?
Yes, please go here and register for referral campaign https://coinchase.com/token/dacc?utm_source=medium
how many tokens have already been sold?
In previous rounds, we have sold 22% of Total supply which is around 6.6 b DACC
Activity: 248
hi. So, if I use your platform to sell my content will I be in a full control of my content and access to it?
Yes. That’s the point of our platform is you will be in full control over you content (monetization, access etc).
So, if I am a content creator, how will you determine that my content is original?
copper member
hi. So, if I use your platform to sell my content will I be in a full control of my content and access to it?
Yes. That’s the point of our platform is you will be in full control over you content (monetization, access etc).
copper member
Activity: 154
how many tokens have already been sold?
copper member
Are your management have a differs from your competitors? maybe you have innovation, drive or incentive?
The highlight of the DACC protocols is to the tackle the unbalanced distribution of incentives between creators, curators, referrers, consumers and developers.  In DACC community, incentives will be mostly distributed among block producers, infrastructure maintainers and ecosystem developers, DACC aims to place content creators back to the center of the stage and eliminate the intermediaries that cause unnecessary friction of content creation. DACC will empower the content creators in the long rong.
Activity: 248
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Are your management have a differs from your competitors? maybe you have innovation, drive or incentive?
copper member
I would like to see your detail roadmap to see in detail each section what you will do?
The full information about the DACC project and the road map you found here http://www.dacc.co/whitepaper/Dacc.pdf
You are planning to have well secure system, so will you be able to trace access to the content by user?
Yes, sure. Data access is also treated as a transaction that is also immutably stored on DACC’s public chain so that any access by any user can always be traced and verified.
Activity: 92
Hi guys! I’m so excited to participate to your ICO. This idea is very good and I see the great future for DACC. Can you offer me the Referral Bounty program?
copper member
Hi. Why did you chose IAM technology? What is the reasons?
Helo. In DACC we identify IAM as the key issue to solve because of two reasons:
1. The blockchain technology revolutionize relations of production of modern society.
2. The key issue of relations of production is people’s ownership of means of production as well as access to the produced wealth, In another word, identity and access management.
Activity: 57
You are planning to have well secure system, so will you be able to trace access to the content by user?
Activity: 84
I would like to see your detail roadmap to see in detail each section what you will do?
Activity: 73
Hi. Why did you chose IAM technology? What is the reasons?
copper member
Can you tell me shortlywhat this project is? Looks complicated, but I want to invest some money in interesting projects.
Once launched after their ICO, DACC is going to be the world’s first content-based blockchain that features identity and access management at the infrastructure level
Activity: 266
Can you tell me shortlywhat this project is? Looks complicated, but I want to invest some money in interesting projects.
copper member
What is the current price for one Token? And how much do you have for sale?
Hi. Current price is 0.000005 ETH (0.002628 USD) and we have 9000000000 DACC tokens for sale.
What is your soft cap and hard cap ?
Our soft cap is 20.000 ETH and hard cap is 30.000 ETH
Activity: 238
Hi. Current price is 0.000005 ETH (0.002628 USD) and we have 9000000000 DACC tokens for sale.
What is your soft cap and hard cap ?
copper member
Activity: 238
Activity: 196
Your platform is going to compete with giant media companies. How do you plan to attract users and artists?
Pages:
Jump to: