Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DAFZO.IO - A Decentralized Global P2P Logistics Platform - page 2. (Read 123464 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
How logistic platform can be benefitable for those not attach with import export?

HI thanks for asking the question, there are many ways you can use Dafzo is blockchain platform

1. you can use the platform for import-export ( international sales) as well as national sales, from one city to another, small consignment as low as 100 USD with the same effect and secure method, means faster, secure and ensure payments on delivery. We believe it helps reduce credit cycle and empower lot of SME  business.

2. logistics dafzo portal or Dapp will allow you to send a normal parcel or delivery with the multi-modal delivery system- you can choose the best rates and shipment time as per your convenience from your home or office.   your next question may be what is the use of blockchain?

3. these transactions as well record on blockchain with a time stamp, the use of blockchain is to secure your parcel in case of lost or tracking if delayed. the blockchain shared information among user and all stakeholder to trigger the alarm early in case of missing, wrong routing or re-delivery and also transparency of shipment clearly establish accountability.

4. Do you use Instagram, then you must be seeing many gadgets like iPhone tech gadget or cable or some form of other products. These products are generally shipped from another country, even its one order of your it can be safely ordered through the dafzo platform by using a smart contract. By using dafzo you did not even ensure the safety of your order payment but can also save transaction charges if vendors accept payment in DFZ  coins ( this is dafzo near plan).

5. Dafzo offers you home pick delivery and drop on low-cost price with the multi-modal delivery system. You can and use check our beta launch https://www.courierhome.com/ - available within India and India to abroad as of now.

please let me know if you have further question.

Regards
dafzo team
In my opinion, such a versatile platform should be in demand, such multilateral deliveries without any restrictions and in addition to everything are absolutely safe, this is the key to success.I believe that the platform will be able to go all the way to reality and soon we will see a ready-made,multi-user logistics company called DAFZO.I believe in You guys.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
How logistic platform can be benefitable for those not attach with import export?
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
   Hello, again and again I read the text of your announcement about the dafzo token. Explain maybe I'm a little bit misunderstood the transfer, but as I understand it, DFZ only cancels the transaction fee. Does this mean that your token will only be applicable to virtual stores? Or if the same product I found somewhere near, in the branch of the global store-I can also pay DFZ?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Dafzo is the world's first global P2P logistics platform.DAFZO provides end-to-end solutions for every aspect of the logistics industry.
Activity: 105
Dafzo is a decentralized logistics platform. Dafzo offers a wealth of service features, one of which is offering minimum transaction fees as low as 1% compared to banks and importers / exporters who can design sales, analyze sales agreements guided by AI and cognitive science.
Activity: 102
Dafzo pertama di dunia P2P platform blockchain terdesentralisasi memungkinkan pengguna untuk berbelanja dari setiap e-store global dari mana saja di dunia dengan biaya transaksi nol menggunakan token utilitas Dafzo.
Activity: 13
Hey, all! Their idea is quite engaging in my view. Spotless plan, able to recognize design.
Activity: 146
great project for Dafzo
Dafzo, a decentralized international and local delivery platform, offers Patent International Trade Finance technology "system which stands for fully automated International Trade Finance Clearing system.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
Activity: 42
DAFZO to disrupt logistics industry with its patented technology. Dafzo the world’s first Blockchain-based Global P2P Logistics platform is creating disrupting the logistics using blockchain, smart contracts and AI.
Activity: 168
You have such an amazing project. I hope you get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en
Activity: 154
Your concept looks amazing. Why don't you try getting your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en . You will get better response
Activity: 391
Merit: 251
WP error in allocation of funds:
1. Operations - 38%
2. IT infrastructure - 45%
3. Marketing - 12%
4. Legal - 7%
Total -102%
Need to edit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
This project has been added to CRYPTOinformers for community voting.

Vote here: https://vote.cryptoinformers.info/detail/6-dafzo
Activity: 98
I think it's a great project!
Absorbing vision, brilliant idea.  Good luck all.

Thanks for your appreciation. We invite you to participate in Dafzo token sale offering 100% bonus on the first 10% of the reserved tokens. Contribution can be done at https://www.dafzo.io
Activity: 98
Dafzo has been listed on CoinRating, Check out their profile here: Dafzo on CoinRating.co

Thanks for listing Dafzo on the platform. We are highly obliged by your gratitude.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Dafzo has been listed on CoinRating, Check out their profile here: Dafzo on CoinRating.co
Activity: 10
I think it's a great project!
Absorbing vision, brilliant idea.  Good luck all.
Pages:
Jump to: