Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DATAREUM !!! TAKE BACK OWNERSHIP OF YOUR DATA !!! - page 6. (Read 3804 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
If the private investors are in, shouldn't that be telling us something
 It's a good sign for a project when the presale sells out quickly. It means the smart money knows it's a good investment.
Activity: 134
In general most ICO investor will never know when the coin is gonna go on an exchange unless the team makes a public announcement about it.
Activity: 82
Quick question - I passed KYC but  put 1 ETH as contribution, can i change the amount or does it have to be the exact amount I put in? Thnx
Activity: 39
i am an ico investor wont know when you will start trading it?
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
Already raised $4,126,150 huh. Is this enough already to run and bring this project to life? What's the softcap anyways?
Also how long will the ICO run?
Activity: 83
How to check if I am whitelisted? My dashboard say I passed my KYC, can I buy now?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I need some help. How to check if I am whitelisted? My dashboard say I passed my KYC, can I buy now?
Kindly go to the main website https://www.dataeum.io/ and then sign up with your email. The team will have a whitelist link later on. Stay tuned!
What will the max eth contribution be per investor? Approximately?
Hi there! There are no max ETH contribution Smiley Good luck guys! This projectvery good and promising company!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I need some help. How to check if I am whitelisted? My dashboard say I passed my KYC, can I buy now?
Activity: 105
Quick question - I passed KYC but  put 1 ETH as contribution, can i change the amount or does it have to be the exact amount I put in?
Thanks !!
Activity: 67
And if I create a document full of my own opinions, lengthy judgments and unconfirmed information, give it some attractive name and put into your system making people pay for it, would I be punished and banned or you'll let it go it's own way? Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
I just sent my eth to the crowdsale address. How to add tokens to my MEW? What is address and Decimal?
Activity: 140
By leveraging incentive mechanisms within the platform, Datareum will ensure the availability of superior quality custom data, providing an indispensable tool for researchers.
Activity: 59
What will the max eth contribution be per investor? Approximately?
Activity: 134
In general most ICO investor will never know when the coin is gonna go on an exchange unless the team makes a public announcement about it.
Activity: 210
really frustrating man - no feedback or communication with the KYC team. Just being told to wait

Full of patience, for the sake of Datareum ... the participants are still waiting for when token will be distributed, the team is busy to look for exchange gap, just hope there is soon an announcement with the performance of Datareum team.
Activity: 31
really frustrating man - no feedback or communication with the KYC team. Just being told to wait
Activity: 130
This seems a great project. But I have questions what is the advantage of this project than onther projects?
Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?
Minimum contribution during the presale is 1 ETH or 500 USD. this project has a product already existing . The version is a Bêta one used under the name Forbidden City Game. Your can take a look at the following address: http://forbiddenciy.io/. I think This project is safe and has potential
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
This seems a great project. But I have questions what is the advantage of this project than onther projects?
Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?
Pages:
Jump to: