Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DATAREUM !!! TAKE BACK OWNERSHIP OF YOUR DATA !!! - page 8. (Read 3781 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Congratulations on the listing of FoxICO!
Where do you plan to continue listing?
I participated in the bounty.
I am interested in your project, at first did not understand it, but now I fully support it!
copper member
Activity: 196
An excellent vision, a very good and actual product. A strong team. Good luck, guys!
Activity: 33
Hello guys,
We reviewed Datareum, here is the link: https://expert-coin.com/icos/datareum.html
If you have questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you and good luck with the project!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hi! I really hope this coin can grow quickly, because I see this coin is very promising for long term.the time this coin will be widely known by the public!
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
A good and strong team, an excellent vision
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
Sorry but I'm a bit worried, in the first post, it states: 1 DNT = $0.03
Isn't the symbol DNT already taken and used by other project? namely District0x?
You guys should consider using another token symbol since this might cause conflict on future exchange/porfolio tracker listings.  Wink
Activity: 224
Datareum creates market data that helps all users as well as providers. Secure and make the most efficient online sales by providing services to applicants and Data providers.
Activity: 34
promising project
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
hello
please very please
Twitter spreadsheet number 2087 immediately deleted. he who has been using my btt account.
so I do not get a bet on Twitter spreadsheet number 4067 belongs to me.
this is my data please check the truth.
name of btt Afiqa03
Twitter name: @SatrioAam
Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/SatrioAam
ETH address: 0x9204e84b08FE40bb7E7F93759419863D834Eb1B7
please immediately follow up I do not like the fraud.
thank you
Activity: 798
Since the presale sold out I am really starting to look forward how the main phase of Datareum's ICO will go!
Activity: 119
Hello there,

We added Datareum to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/datareum

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
Activity: 238
I hope that this project can get a lot of support so that future projects can be fluent and able to compete with other projects.
copper member
Activity: 196
interesting project. I think this project will be successful
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Exploring the Real World Use Cases of Datareum

Authentic, high quality data has become a powerful tool for different organizations to operate in today’s cut throat environment. The access to good data through ethical means is a widely demanded service, and Datareum a marketplace where individuals, IoT and smart devices owners can monetize on their data by selling to people and organizations that require this data, will make this a reality. The platform can be used in a number of data gathering situations:

Manufacturer Testing Label Designs.
 A manufacturer, intending to launch a new brand, could gather feedback on design label through our platform:

● Uploading designs on Datareum.

● Creating a smart contract offer.

● Transferring DTN into the contract.

● Data sellers taking the label survey and earning DTN.

● Manufacturer closing survey and downloading data collected for analysis, making a better decision on which label design to run with the new brand.

Telecom Operator

A telecom organization needs to know about user satisfaction of its own and competitor’s services:

● Smart contract creation with specific geographical areas of users.

● Relevant users can accept, offer, and answer questionnaire.

● Smart contract releases payment to data sellers upon completion of questionnaire.

● Telecom operator acquires authentic and high quality data for analysis, based on age, gender, location, mobile signal strength etc.

● Data can be used to improve existing services for customer retention and new offers and services can be launched to attract more customers.

Food Services

A food delivery startup can use survey to find about eating habits of people, allowing it to design its menu for maximum sales:

● Defining smart contract with how much a data seller will be paid, geographical limit such as a town or city.

● Users accept offer and answer questions based on eating habits such as location, age, gender, type of food they eat, how many times a week they order a take out etc.

● Buyer begins analysis on data to define what menu should it develop.

The use cases for Datareum and the DTN token extend well beyond what is discussed here; the question is, how will it benefit your business, or everyday life?

https://medium.com/datareum/exploring-the-real-world-use-cases-of-datareum-b2792ed10bc6
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Congratulations on your FoxICO listing!
Now, back to the subject, my first impression was pretty so-so TBH, it took me some time to figure out what's so special about this project. NVM, I now support your wholeheartedly!
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Hello, when will be token distribution for Bounty participations? Thx.
Activity: 154
interestingly and productively When the company's management analyzes the research and shares it with its participants will get a higher marketing valu, it seems to be a powerful and consistent revolution in the world of Decentralized Data Market.
Activity: 448
DATAREUM market place

Hashtags web. : https://datareum.net/
-Project  for future technology blokchain.#(ERC20)
-Still provide token
makes it easy for us to have assets in the digital world. thereby opening up our chances for a modern and sophisticated online business.
-DATAREUM TOKEN-+
Activity: 301
I'm glad to see this project listed on Coinschedule Smiley

For those interested, you can learn more at https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/datareum#event2660
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Datareum’s platform provides a marketplace for high quality data. Data Providers continuously earn DTN as the data they have provided is resold. Data Requesters pay for customized data, which can be resold for profit.
Pages:
Jump to: