Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DATAREUM !!! TAKE BACK OWNERSHIP OF YOUR DATA !!! - page 7. (Read 3804 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
Hello guys !!!
I just put in .1 ETH. Not sure about this project but anything in the data space has a good chance so worth at least a little imo.
Activity: 28
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/datareum   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
Activity: 92
This project's team is better than other data marketplace projects
Activity: 17
I believe that this business is quite a juicy investment currently!  Good luck team!
Activity: 132
Hey guys !!!
Just went through the ICO review websites and background checked the team. This looks like a pretty solid buy. What's the max individual contribution?
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
When will the distribution be done, the participants are waiting, is there anyone who knows?
Did not the bounty of Datareum end a while ago?

Hello, bounty program is over, and there are no payouts yet, when to expect or what needs to be done for the accrual of coins?

In the Bounty topic there is a message from June 15:

( Hey guys the bounty is over 😜
They announced on Telegram channel:
Thanks everyone who participated in Datareum Bounty Program.

DTN Bounty is officially closed. Our marketing team will focus on other marketing segments than bounty.

No KYC needed for bounty.

We cant distribute before we end our crowdsale, even if we do, those are locked.  We designed our Smart Contract this way to give our investors confident, so that the bounty tokens you get worth something. Be patient. Crowdsale start on 2 June and end on Aug.

Please be patient

All bounty partners will get what they deserve. Thanks.

Final Bounty Spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jR6xfokXPoZwddG1x89cS2OqL-cJZCrsDWdeECBOzhY/edit#gid=744729212. ).
Activity: 80
When is Warren Buffet just gonna admit he was wrong about Google, Amazon, and now crypto
Activity: 80
I'd like to know more details about the Worldlink partnership, especially what "$9m deal" means. Sounds promising but more details needed please.
copper member
Activity: 196
Interesting idea, focused on one of the essential blockchain goals - cutting the middleman.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Hello, bounty program is over, and there are no payouts yet, when to expect or what needs to be done for the accrual of coins?
Activity: 294
When will the distribution be done, the participants are waiting, is there anyone who knows?
Did not the bounty of Datareum end a while ago?
Activity: 70
Hello! Bounty program is end?
Activity: 82
As you may hears from the recent news, many countries are planning to make their own national cryptocurrency like USD, EUR and other. This is great news for crypto. Invest now or forever hold your peace
copper member
Activity: 294
promising project with a solid team! Interesting idea. Overall good vision.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
I'm investing in everyone of the DTN data marketplace projects. This industry is going to explode.
Activity: 126
Hi everyone. Just saw this project in icobench and I'm very impress with the rating. Reall interesting project
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
Everybody, have you taken or gotten your token? Don't miss the chance to get discounts on the ICO sales to have more tokens!!!!! The project is good and you'll know it when you read the white paper with the language you can...
The minimum investment to enter is 10 ETH? And also I'm wondering, is there any restriction in investment, that is, how much is the maximum investment?

Hello OzhogCoin,
The minimum amount you can invest is 1 ETH; but, if you exceed this amount up to 5 ETH you will receive 10% bonus, and if you invest more than 5 ETH you will receive 20% bonus!

Isn't this a bit huge? Not many people could even get a full 1 ETH. Any chance on lowering the minimum allowed investment thru ETH? Maybe 0.1 or 0.005 ETH would be more beneficial to small-scale investors.
Activity: 127
Would i be correct in saying that this system would need to be individually altered for each state/country/province etc to comply with privacy and freedom of information laws? That seems very labor intensive
Activity: 84
Price speculation aside, this project has good fundamentals: proven industry, new tech, solid team.
i like it
Pages:
Jump to: