Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DATAREUM !!! TAKE BACK OWNERSHIP OF YOUR DATA !!! - page 10. (Read 3781 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I think this project will work if the team is really compact. Because this will be the dream of the future.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Projects like this appear every week, and for me they all look almost the same, don't see any difference

Do you read any whitepapers? Or are you simply guessing what the projects are about?
Activity: 154
The project is preceded by its turning point, we call upon all investors to join the project and give a beautiful dimension to their investment. Given the changing global change, there is a bold and well-known project in the crypto world.
Activity: 34
Projects like this appear every week, and for me they all look almost the same, don't see any difference
Activity: 210
With attention to solid performance, the Datareum team has the opportunity to develop well and will get a lot of investors.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
After reading and reading the website. whitepaper and roadmap, learn from telegram, facebook and twitter ... I've seen a really serious and focused project from the Datareum team. The project is a real need for data and it will bring about a radical revolution in the way advertising and marketing work best. Definitely a promise and development in the future. I will follow this project in the presale.

Yeah, it looks pretty good. The ico timing should work out nice with the crypto recovery happening. More money in the markets means more investors looking for solid projects
Activity: 132
A project is focused on the preparation and serious for the future development. With the help of the blockchain platform applied to the Datareum, it will bring about a reform of data exchange and advertising. Whiteness is created at any time. Datareum enables direct sellers and buyers to interact without any advertising agency. This will reduce the cost and bring about effective data information is always accurate. Investment options are really promising to me.
Activity: 207
After reading and reading the website. whitepaper and roadmap, learn from telegram, facebook and twitter ... I've seen a really serious and focused project from the Datareum team. The project is a real need for data and it will bring about a radical revolution in the way advertising and marketing work best. Definitely a promise and development in the future. I will follow this project in the presale.
Activity: 170
The roadmap clearly reflects the company's focus on building and developing this project. The idea is very practical. Intuitive and transparent interaction from people who collect information and sell information directly. It was built under the strong foundation of ETH. I will focus and monitor this project.
Activity: 133
Im so greatful that i join DATAREUM it has a big demand,datareums platform  request providers pdata for open sel exchange and etc.

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Thanks Everyone.

We have had enormous support from you in the last couple of weeks, as a result of which we have been able to reach more than 25000 members on our official telegram group.

Also, we were able to successfully conduct a live session with our CEO Jorge Perez (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jorge-perez-datareum/) on 14th April, where questions of all the participants were answered. There were many questions around data security, future plans of Datareum and how are we doing now, etc. We hope that we were successfully able to answer all those questions.

Looking forward to the pre-sale which starts on 28th Apr. Please whitelist yourself on https://tokensale.datareum.net/register

Thankyou once again  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 11
Hello DATAREUM team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Activity: 198
Proof of authentication
Bitcointalk username: liezel13
Profile URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/liezel13-848139
Facebook URL: https://m.facebook.com/13mydear
Twitter URL: https://mobile.twitter.com/liezel131313
Activity: 448
Datareum’s platform provides a marketplace for high quality data. Data Providers continuously earn DTN as the data they have provided is resold. Data Requesters pay for customized data, which can be resold for profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Please be noted that only people who have successfully passed KYC will be able to contribute to the token sale on Apr 28th. If you are not KYC approved please do not attempt to participate or send funds anywhere related to the Datareum token sale.
Activity: 70
The commendable work being done by all the members, I am happy that I am part of this project. Crypto is the beautiful initiative in the world.
Activity: 644
Yur roadmap is too long. A lot of competitors with similar idea will finish they product before you even hit to exchanges or will have a demo. Datum, Datawallet etc. have a similar product and they are closer to implementation

Yes, i don't find any difference between them because already we have seen many other companies collecting same information like Pdata etc.  Previous companies are very well experienced with the other companies and already engaged with the many other major companies.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Yur roadmap is too long. A lot of competitors with similar idea will finish they product before you even hit to exchanges or will have a demo. Datum, Datawallet etc. have a similar product and they are closer to implementation
Activity: 60
Merit: 3
Datum does the same. How are you different?
Activity: 322
Live Q&A Session with Datareum CEO

“Live session with Team Datareum”

Hosted by Team Datareum

CEO — Jorge Perez.
Head of operation — Johnathan Ainsworth

Goods news ! Datareum team will be hosting their first telegram group interactive session on Saturday 14th April 12:00pm (UTC) CEO Jorge Perez and team will have an informative Q & A session with our 26,000 telegram members! we wish to invite all members in our telegram group to go “LIVE” this coming saturday, and we believe we will all have more understanding of Datareum and this ICO itself. Do join us, we will be looking forward to be meeting all of you.
https://medium.com/datareum/live-q-a-session-with-datareum-ceo-d0cda6e01a4e
Pages:
Jump to: