Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DIMPAY ICO. INVEST FOR TOMORROW. TODAY. - page 11. (Read 26681 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
This seems like a good project, and also by looking for the limited total supply I'm hoping that in the future it will be a great choice of investment.

DIMPAY interesting projects with payment quick access. facilitate user,, with low cost, transparent, additionally facilitates the transaction, and is definitely safe and easy.
Activity: 188
what is the main feature of DEPOTWALLET that makes it stand out?
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Hi! Do you have a working proto of any of the 3 products?
Activity: 148
In what countries the dimpay cards will be accepted?
Activity: 156
What other projects will be in the DIM ecosystem?
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
i believe that dimpay under the dimocin brand is up something much greater than what i can imagine.
dimpay is the value added perk of having an intermidary act as a liquidator.
Activity: 222
Ive already seen a lot of wallet projects and debit card projects too. Sure you got some uniqueness too, but still a lot of competitors around!
Activity: 205
What is the main advantage of making 3 products in DIMPAY? Why not separating it?
Activity: 147
Will you prolongate the ICO? Seems like you wouldn't sell all the coins on time..
Activity: 98
Collected funds counter its updated? Still at 82.5BTC for a couple of days. You wont collect more?
Activity: 148
How do you think, the depotwallet business account is for small businesses or for larger ones?
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
The DIMPAY ICO is almost over! Invest today to receive your DIMCOIN bonus!
https://www.dimpay.io/
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
DIMPAY ICO featured on Bitcoinist. Read the full article Here
Activity: 166
What about returning the products purchased via depwallet? How to get the refund?
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Hi! I love that you can use debit cards! But what is the exchange rate for cash out in ATM?
How to link with ATM? Can I withdraw the legal currency? And the exchange rate has been negotiated?
Activity: 171
How much will it cost to become your client? Any Annual fees for cardholders?
Activity: 8
Hi! I love that you can use debit cards! But what is the exchange rate for cash out in ATM?

from what i gather, they will be pegged to the DIMcurrencies, such as DIM EUR, DIM, USD, DIM GBP, DIM INR, so depending on the exchange rate of your country to dim and calculate from there
Activity: 188
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Don't invest in this nonsense. They haven't even released their previous scam ICO, or chosen to make this part of it (eco system eh? Want to sell the whole thing in tiny parts now?).

Stay away from this if you don't want to get robbed.

Calling everything a scam is wrong. Do you have any proof? If not, then be careful in your expressions, please. Be patience. If you don't want - don't invest ...Nobody invests you
do not conclude too soon if the project is a scam, you have to see the first development and indeed if proven scam we have to choose another project in order to invest safely and get profit.
Activity: 156
How will you  attract merchants to be your users?
Pages:
Jump to: