Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡⚡⚡ Dock.io - Decentralized Data Exchange Protocol w/ Live Beta App⚡⚡⚡ - page 11. (Read 16743 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 154
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
started bidding dock.io on kucoin and while the coin shows good results, the coin is rounded + 54% of the ICO price, I think that on the correction day - it's a wonderful result !!! we follow further developments !!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
http://dock.io  (DOCK) is now available on KuCoin, you can deposit now.

Supported trading pairs include DOCK/BTC and DOCK/ETH
Trading will start on Apr 25, 2018 at 22:00 (UTC+8)
Withdrawal will open on Apr 27, 2018 at 22:00 (UTC+8)

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Activity: 896
Merit: 154
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
while a good start on the corrective market on IDEX MARKET x1.35 and a good news - listing on KUCOIN, good growth potential!!!there are rumors that there will be a listing on OKEX.com
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The site dedicated to our application dock.io very quickly became one of the most viewed blockbuster websites on the Internet.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
When will we recieve the airdrop tokens? Im one of 14000 who participated an white list!
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The bounty hunters of the DOCK project have been waiting too long. Now that the encryption market is getting warmer, let's unlock it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
At the stage of registration in the project and passing the procedure of the KYC, the developers have shown themselves not very respectful of their investors. Also, the site was constantly flying out and it was not possible to upload documents ... I think this was one of the reasons why the project collected little money.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I see all the market is on a bull trend with alts. Why is not this a strategic time for dock exchange
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
So as i understand no one knows when DOCK will be added on exchange?
Also when we will be able to withdraw the DOCK earned coins ?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Why is everyone talking about timelines? Do you know how long typical investors tie up their money to give some room for growth?
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
In any case, DOCK should first determine the time of the reward and the schedule of the exchange on the coin, which is an inspiration to the supporters of the project.

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
The dock.io network is growing! To date, they’ve announced remote.com and FundRequest. Now they have just announced their partnership with investFeed. Read about the details below:

https://medium.com/dock-io/partnership-announcement-dock-io-investfeed-b5194b350d08
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Its looking like the mods having fun with the predictable responses here. Not looking good for the longterm.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
So now we need good exchange listing. For example Kucoin or at list HitBtc. Amrket can go around 6-7k very long and there is no point to w8 all this time.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Dock will go up and down like the rest there is no such thing as releasing at the right time
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
If you unlock tokens in the market place like now, if the product is really good it will get double profits when the market recovers.
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
When will the restriction on the profits of the reward campaign be raised and whether there is a possibility of higher prices, especially if they are listed on a good trading site
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
 please dont let this token dump in IDEX. this is the smartest ICO i have seen properly handled
Pages:
Jump to: