Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡⚡⚡ Dock.io - Decentralized Data Exchange Protocol w/ Live Beta App⚡⚡⚡ - page 14. (Read 16743 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Currently we can't comment on that. Let's just wait till official announcements will be published.
Activity: 84
Everyone has the same problem, wait for an issue. They probably change the.system, just be patient Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Why the price of token is $0.084 in public sale while it was $0.06 in presale? Presale got 40% bonus.
They said the price is $0.07 in public sale in telegram.
I think you should contact ur kyc provider abt d issue, many early supporters r being dropped of for silly reasons
It depends on your submission maybe the document you sent wasnt supported or blurry
Activity: 364
I find that the max Cap is $20 million USD, how much of that will be sold in the upcoming tokens sale starting Feb 21st? and what is the individual cap?
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Hi, wondering why my application was rejected. I did many ico's with same documents never had any problems. I did receive second mail to upload my documents again, I realy don't understand why i am rejected , Is there any way to resend my documents etc?

Follow the same procedure how you did firstly because many people are sending the documents double times in order to get verified. I am also facing the same situation like you got rejected but will upload second time.
Activity: 177
approved! waiting for individ cap, sames we only have 800m USD remain now,now enough 10000eth...I wonder how many individ cap
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
When will the whitelist be available? it is more than 7 days after application and we are yet to get any information. Could the news of scamming be true ? or the team is having any other problem?
Activity: 364
Hi, wondering why my application was rejected. I did many ico's with same documents never had any problems. I did receive second mail to upload my documents again, I realy don't understand why i am rejected , Is there any way to resend my documents etc?
Friends tell me what is the maximum contribution from the participant?
Exchange price = a price decided by seller. Core team have nothing todo about that
Activity: 52
Merit: 14
So many ICO scams, I'll just assume this is a complete scam, and then you can prove me wrong.
WHEN i enter my ethereum address in airdrop form it says invited email is already set?
Yo justin, im wonderin, how does the whole thing work, when the kyc results are out we will have enough time to contribute the individual cap or is it going to be a run? Im somewhat new in the whole thing. A brief answer would be enough :-)
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

its 7 days after application for whitelist and i have still not got anything. Why?
Are we getting answer to this here or on the telegram, via mail or website? I dont like to wait like this when the assurance as a result over-subscription is slimmer. They need to make the announcement of the whitelist as well as the ICO date early.
Activity: 177

its 7 days after application for whitelist and i have still not got anything. Why?
Activity: 345
Have emails for successful whitelisted applicants been sent out yet?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Another data project? What different with already existing data projects (Ethos, Datum, Datawallet)? What advantages you have before them? May be competitors - good, but what sence in a tons of similar projects?
Pages:
Jump to: