Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 17. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 100
DreamTeam Token
Hello. Are you sure that your idea is impossible to implement without using decentralized technologies?

Hello! What technologies do you mean?
DreamTeam Token
Hello. Today there is a tendency to strengthen the regulation of the Crypto-currency. Will it be a problem for your platform?
Hello! We will follow its legislation to avoid the problems.
DreamTeam Token
Hey. Will the users be able to develop well without the paid options? Or will it become impossible to avoid paying at a particular stage?
Hi! No, for development it is not necessary to buy premiums. With the capabilities of the premium you can see when we make the release.
DreamTeam Token
How about creating your own organization or signing a team? It would be an excellent marketing move.
Hello! Thank you for your suggestion. But you already can create your team on our platform.
DreamTeam Token
Hello. Wont the blockchain that u use at the moment slow scaling of the platform down? Appearance of new games will certainly lead to the increase in the number of the users.

Hello! Yes, swe agree with you. We plan to support more and more games, including console games. The next game is planned Fortnite, the rest already in 2019.
DreamTeam Token
I’m sure that popular Twitch streamers will be glad to promote yr platform. Perhaps u should start establishing contacts with them?
Hi! We're working on that, actually.
DreamTeam Token
Hey. I’ve heard that you’ attract youtube users for promo activities. Perhaps it’s better to focus on commentators?
Hi! Thank you for your suggestion. Do you have any recommendations?
DreamTeam Token
How are u planning to optimize yr site for the search engines? Or is this a secret strategy?
Hello! Yes, it's a part of our secret marketing strategy. Why do you ask?
DreamTeam Token
What about starting cooperating with local news portals? They can help u to get a lot of interested investors.
Hello! Thank you for your suggestion. Could you share these websites?
DreamTeam Token
hi, seriosman. When everything, including your agreement with the current team, is based on smart-contract technology, the team has the right to forbid your tranfer accroding to your contract.

Hi! The owner of the team can break the contract at any time, our system will calculate the amount that you have to pay for the time when the player was on the contract.
DreamTeam Token
Hi im interested in Beta testing and bounty , is there is any bounty campaign , cant seem to find it . Im a PUBG , CSGO and LoL player myself . Wish you good luck with your project and hopefully you guys suceed .
Hello! Thank you for your wishes. We do not have an airdrop and we do not provide any referral or bounty program at the moment.
DreamTeam Token
If a player gets a refuse when he’s applying to join the team, what can he or she do? Is it possible to apply one more time if a person wants to join this very team?
Yes, you can. You should wait a few minutes and invite the player again.
DreamTeam Token
Will there be any one-time paid services on the platform or is it necessary to buy premium subscriptions?

Hi! There will be a variety of opportunities beyond the premium.
DreamTeam Token
Tell me pls, do smart contracts really guarantee 100% receipt of prize and other sorts of payments? I’m afraid of various kinds of fraud(
Yes, our technology is designed to guarantee the reliability of payments and all financial transactions.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Is really Navi , ESL and SK Gaming your Partners ? Just making sure , i see it on website Smiley If thats true then this project have really good potential to grow big . Would be nice to get partnership with faceit Smiley Thats where i use to play CS:Go like 2 years ago and it was pretty full of people and tournaments
DreamTeam Token
According to the developers, how soon will it be possible to make the gamers' industry truly professional? Now quite often these guys lead a wild life.
It is a promising and rapidly growing industry, thus it becomes more realistic to develop in the near future.
DreamTeam Token
How will you work with people who have several accounts? Is it possible to track those who interfere with the game?
Hello! Each account will be attached to a separate Steam ID.  will also have its own personal intranet wallet
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
The project looks promising. I study your white paper
DreamTeam Token
Will the player's rating be a key indicator of his “life” on the platform? Isn’t it possible to achieve good results without forming a rating?
Hi! In the future, there will be more functions, not just a ranking display. There will be real merit of a player or team, their history of tournaments and wins.
DreamTeam Token
Tell me pls  is a smart contract already implemented on the platform?
Hi! But we plan to implement it very soon. Stay in touch!
Pages:
Jump to: