Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 19. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 100
DreamTeam Token
DreamTeam Token
There are a lot of opportunities for growth in the gaming industry. Will DreamTeam invest or participate in projects to develop virtual or augmented reality?

Hi! That is a very good question. Continuing its strategic partnership, DreamTeam announces the official sponsorship of StarLadder and StarSeries i-League Season 5: https://medium.com/dreamteam-gg/dreamteam-is-the-official-sponsor-of-starladder-i-league-season-5-e4d1808e9335
DreamTeam Token
My acc still can not login. Can you help me?

Hi! Please, contact our support team [email protected]
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Do bonuses apply for early investors that invested when the 10% bonus was ongoing?
Activity: 210
Hello! Abbreviation of DreamTeam token is DTT. Please note that the precise token name will be known only upon token emission.
Activity: 252
Yes, as their softcap of $2.000.000 has already been reached and they received an investment from Mangrove Capital Partners, a major European venture capital company.
Also they will release additional 40% from overall token supply sold, which will be reserved for the platform development, reserve, advisory board & bonuses and bonuses for pro-teams.
Activity: 238
Do you think 10 mnl will be enough to achieve roadmap milestones? Like prize money etc.
Activity: 21
My acc still can not login. Can you help me?
Activity: 19
There are a lot of opportunities for growth in the gaming industry. Will DreamTeam invest or participate in projects to develop virtual or augmented reality?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Perhaps the design and the dulcet, it is burdensome to believe. Where liking you astonish two million players?
Activity: 101
when 2nd tooken sale finish ?
Activity: 29
Activity: 81
When distribution ? 3 month waiting
Activity: 59
I heard that the priority direction of the project development is the North American market.

And what about Asia? Do you know that the main audience of PUBG lives in Asia? Or you just wanna work with Fortnite audience? )
Activity: 44
The team is also good. it is most important
Activity: 101
Why is the second phase not running that Well? Is there marketing/promotion? A few orders a day 😭
Activity: 28
what was the price in the first phase
Activity: 58
When do I receive my token after investing?
Activity: 28
If investment is not reached hardcap,  how to treat lefted coin?
Activity: 34
I like this project How long left on this ICO now have I missed the best pricing
Pages:
Jump to: