Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 20. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
DreamTeam is actively developing the project. This is the best solution. I hope it will be listed soon on ICOguide https://www.icoguide.com/en soon!
Activity: 336
- Team has been working in this business for many years
- The team conducted a successful ICO
- Esports market is really very promising, and platform Dream Team can occupy this niche
- There is a working product (MVP) - which does not use blockchain
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
When the platform will issue its tokens?
within 30 days after the end of the second phase. You will find them in your wallet during this period.
Activity: 252
When the platform will issue its tokens?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
the presentation of another platform’s smart contract was scheduled for April
where can I find it?
Activity: 224
what is the percentage of US players on the platform for today? I have heard that this market is a priority for the creators
Activity: 266
the website says that the platform is now growing by 36% on a weekly basis... is it an increase in the number of participants? Or does it include the financial part?
Activity: 266
are there any confidence that sponsors, using the platform, will be protected from fraud on the part of teams?
Activity: 378
How soon does DT plan to collect all information about the entire gaming world to implement all its features and plans?
Activity: 350
I do not understand if you really need blockchain for searching for players and for staff recruitment, for improving skills, for planning and organizing tournaments, for reporting to funders? All this can be done without it, can't it?
that’s true

but, in my opinion, they chose the right technology, because besides the fact that the project would exist for a long time, it would unite millions of users and would be engaged in finances

so, they would have had to solve the problems of trust and transparency anyway

the most reasonable way to do that is to use the blockchain
well, which else will the DT have?
now it combines all the components of management, analytics, coaching, marketing and media tools, as well as qualitative analysis of a large amount of data.
can you recommend me a review on the platform use?
just sign up and try

if you don't play, you can see an example here: http://videoprime.ru/watch/How-To-Find--Grow-A-CS:GO-Team-With-DreamTeam-Sponsored/LlPiosxm4nk
Activity: 210
I do not understand if you really need blockchain for searching for players and for staff recruitment, for improving skills, for planning and organizing tournaments, for reporting to funders? All this can be done without it, can't it?
that’s true

but, in my opinion, they chose the right technology, because besides the fact that the project would exist for a long time, it would unite millions of users and would be engaged in finances

now it combines all the components of management, analytics, coaching, marketing and media tools, as well as qualitative analysis of a large amount of data.
can you recommend me a review on the platform use?
that’s true

that’s true

that’s true

Activity: 196
what about the KYC and AML procedures?

They will be applied. Standard.
what about the KYC and AML procedures?
Activity: 406
What new tools for recruiting players will be implemented in the near future? In what direction do developers plan to move?
Activity: 238
Can small local teams  find sponsors on dreamTeam? i think sponsors are looking for gamers from big cities only
Activity: 378
Where can I meet the project team any time soon? I mean, are they going to attend any crypto conferences
Pages:
Jump to: