Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol - page 44. (Read 5742 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 0
How long has this been in development?
Activity: 160
Hi,

How do you stand out above other similar platforms?

There are similar platforms to this?

On this subject, just by searching the forum i saw 4 different projects that relate to video improvement platforms
Activity: 84
The project is good. Can South Africa citizens participate?

We are working with our legal team to finalize the list of countries that will be able to participate in the ICO. We will make an announcement as soon as the list is finalized!

When does the ico start?

I think pre ICO already started,based by their webpage.Someone correct me if im wrong

Yes,it started but what i dont understand whats the exact bonus,because it only says from 10-20 %,on their webpage.And how its determined how big bonus you get?

Maybe more you invest,bigger bonus you get.I think thats reasonable way to deal with the bonus.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Hi,

There are similar platforms to this?
Activity: 147
Hello,

On what video formats can this IVEP interface be added?
Activity: 219
Hi,

Activity: 154
How are token earnings calculated on a video?
Activity: 84

We are working with our legal team to finalize the list of countries that will be able to participate in the ICO. We will make an announcement as soon as the list is finalized!

When does the ico start?

I think pre ICO already started,based by their webpage.Someone correct me if im wrong

Yes,it started but what i dont understand whats the exact bonus,because it only says from 10-20 %,on their webpage.And how its determined how big bonus you get?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

When does the ico start?

What do you expect the token price will be when it hits market?

I would also like more info on that.

I think its very hard to speculate on that,maybe best orientation will be price during ICO,anf somewhere  around that number at the start,and then later going up.But thats just how i see it it,how price could go.
Activity: 238

When does the ico start?
Activity: 182

I would also like more info on that.
Activity: 34

Activity: 34

The value will be determined once the ICO launches. The projected token value is $0.10
Activity: 126

I personally think it will  be stanard thing:price going down after bounty dumpers,and then going up again.So hodl will be best way to go imo.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
i think this good,how many coins we can spend on this

As many as you have i guess Cheesy

Yes,earlier you invest,better bonus you get Smiley

Yes,presale bonus is 25%,so better be sure to join early.

Yes,early investors always profit the most,as bonus usually goes down as there is less tokens left.And with good projects like IVEP there wont be many tokens left.
Activity: 126
I also hope this project's many participants who participate join for this project, thus the ICO will go smoothly and quickly reached hopefully this project a success.

Man i wish i understood what you meant here Cheesy

Haha ye.Google translate is not what it once was Tongue
Activity: 212
I also hope this project's many participants who participate join for this project, thus the ICO will go smoothly and quickly reached hopefully this project a success.

Man i wish i understood what you meant here Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

I dont see why they wouldnt be able to.

Sometimes people from some countries cant join ICO,but i hope it wont be the case here with IVEP.

Yes,we need as many people as possible ,so hopefully everyone will be able to join.
Pages:
Jump to: