Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol - page 39. (Read 5742 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

But google.....

Yeah, YT and google are a powerfull combination.
But it's just that why it's bad, because they know they're big and can get away with gouging people
Activity: 308
It does have a potential to become big. Not like YT, but like some alternatives out there.

At this point nothing can beat YT. However, YT has many times been mentioned in the "companies likely to die out by 2020" so who knows

I don't see that happening so soon. And who knows - they can try to collaborate with similar projects to bring something new.
However, their style of advertising is seriously awful and some IVEP technology would be the key to spice things up for them as well.

I wouldn't compare this project to the things YT is doing. The principles and core ideas of this project are in so many ways different, more open minded and more radical than the things YT does. They just go in different directions imho

But google.....
Activity: 266
It does have a potential to become big. Not like YT, but like some alternatives out there.

At this point nothing can beat YT. However, YT has many times been mentioned in the "companies likely to die out by 2020" so who knows

I don't see that happening so soon. And who knows - they can try to collaborate with similar projects to bring something new.
However, their style of advertising is seriously awful and some IVEP technology would be the key to spice things up for them as well.

I wouldn't compare this project to the things YT is doing. The principles and core ideas of this project are in so many ways different, more open minded and more radical than the things YT does. They just go in different directions imho
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Could be is the key point. I want to see how it fully works first

Activity: 308

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
What kind of community is this project aiming for?

I'd say video enthusiasts or artists.
Especially if it'll make the video go an extra level

I would see the community going beyond that - towards the whole DIY community but how to achieve a substantial growth in the community will be seen after some beta version.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Discussion on this thread is interesting, lot's of people have good ideas...is dev team maybe thinking to incorporate any of the ideas?

I am hoping they could answer some of the questions posted here. It would be nice to see if they consider threads like this as a valid hub for customer ideas.

Telegram might also be good source of information,have you checked there yet?

Personally not a fan of this kind of media for discussions and information sharing. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned but would like to see some info in this thread too. Not only for customer idea (which is great as well) but for getting people to understand the whole concept a bit better.

You are not the only one,i also prefer forums,but thats how cyrptp community works,telegrams are very active,and you can get most answers very fast.So thats why IVEP Telegram is good place to
Activity: 280
Discussion on this thread is interesting, lot's of people have good ideas...is dev team maybe thinking to incorporate any of the ideas?

I am hoping they could answer some of the questions posted here. It would be nice to see if they consider threads like this as a valid hub for customer ideas.

Telegram might also be good source of information,have you checked there yet?

Personally not a fan of this kind of media for discussions and information sharing. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned but would like to see some info in this thread too. Not only for customer idea (which is great as well) but for getting people to understand the whole concept a bit better.
Activity: 126
How easy is this going to be for average user,to implement this interactive options?Im asking cos ease of use will be very important.
Activity: 154
Any special reason why your color schema is purple? (just curious)
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
This seems like very inteersting video project,like some new level video platform,and if i understand it correctly,it will be interactive,mwe will be able to chosoe what happens next in the video?

That's my thought aswell. Basically i expect there to be alot of plot twists.
Like an interactive story
Activity: 84
This seems like very inteersting video project,like some new level video platform,and if i understand it correctly,it will be interactive,mwe will be able to chosoe what happens next in the video?

yes,thats how i got it too,will be quite interetsing to see hows all that implemented as it sounds very ambitious.

Since team behind IVEP already has extensive experience on video platforms,im pretty confident that they will be able to deliver  what they promised.And  that interview that was linked the other day just reassured me that this is very serious project.

True,having experince at similar previous projects will help alot,to avoid some mistakes.Thats why im very optimistic regarding IVEP!
Activity: 126
Is it going to be possibble to implement VR with this?
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

yes,thats how i got it too,will be quite interetsing to see hows all that implemented as it sounds very ambitious.

Since team behind IVEP already has extensive experience on video platforms,im pretty confident that they will be able to deliver  what they promised.And  that interview that was linked the other day just reassured me that this is very serious project.
Activity: 276

Activity: 182
How will this work with music videos?

Did you mean regarding copyright infringement? or just in general?

I suppose the same like with any other video only more interactive..
Activity: 182
What kind of community is this project aiming for?

I'd say video enthusiasts or artists.
Especially if it'll make the video go an extra level

Advertising and marketing is a potential for this also.
Activity: 210

Yes I think thats the whole pint of this project, to make more interaction in the videos you watch.
Pages:
Jump to: