Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol - page 40. (Read 5742 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
This seems like very inteersting video project,like some new level video platform,and if i understand it correctly,it will be interactive,mwe will be able to chosoe what happens next in the video?
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
What kind of community is this project aiming for?

I'd say video enthusiasts or artists.
Especially if it'll make the video go an extra level
Activity: 154
What kind of community is this project aiming for?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Add in voice or eye control and you got a goldmine
Activity: 280
Maybe a silly question, but when you watch a video, how do you actually pay for something?
Is there a special button?
Can we donate to author?

there are some interesting things about that in the whitepaper, chapters 4.5 and 4.6. I don't know if that helps but it's worth checking out if you haven't.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Maybe a silly question, but when you watch a video, how do you actually pay for something?
Is there a special button?
Can we donate to author?
Activity: 266
How will this work with music videos?

Did you mean regarding copyright infringement? or just in general?
Activity: 126
Interesting project! Will there be any region restrictions on content like there are on other platforms?

I sure hope not,that thing is very annoying.

From what I heard on the interview and read in the documentation they are trying to keep everything open to everyone. Adding restrictions would just unnecessary alienate potential users and reduce the overall income so I don't think a smaller project like this would do it. Not in the beginning anyway.

I'm sure dubteam will do everything in their power to reduce restricted content, but sadly it's not always up to the platform.
Activity: 308
Interesting project! Will there be any region restrictions on content like there are on other platforms?

From what I heard on the interview and read in the documentation they are trying to keep everything open to everyone. Adding restrictions would just unnecessary alienate potential users and reduce the overall income so I don't think a smaller project like this would do it. Not in the beginning anyway.

It's not always up to project owner, but to a country's legislative and rules towards investments

Countries like US are very strict. So it's better to sometime avoid legalities
Activity: 420

It's not always up to project owner, but to a country's legislative and rules towards investments

Activity: 98

Activity: 406
Merit: 13
How will this work with music videos?
Sir,

Is IVEP able to change language audio file on video?
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Discussion on this thread is interesting, lot's of people have good ideas...is dev team maybe thinking to incorporate any of the ideas?

Im sure team is listening to the community,because afterall,they will depend on the community.

Yep,as in most of the project,relationship between developers and comunity is the key,and if they listen to the people that actually use thier product.But im sure dub team is experienced enough to already know that.
Activity: 112
Discussion on this thread is interesting, lot's of people have good ideas...is dev team maybe thinking to incorporate any of the ideas?

Im sure team is listening to the community,because afterall,they will depend on the community.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

I am hoping they could answer some of the questions posted here. It would be nice to see if they consider threads like this as a valid hub for customer ideas.

Telegram might also be good source of information,have you checked there yet?
Merit: 5

I am hoping they could answer some of the questions posted here. It would be nice to see if they consider threads like this as a valid hub for customer ideas.
Sir,

Can you describe how this dubbed token is added on video?
Pages:
Jump to: