Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple - page 14. (Read 50021 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
The easyMINE Roadshow: London
September was a busy month for us here at easyMINE HQ. We barely had the time to decompress after getting back from ICO Event Moscow before taking off again to attend the World Blockchain Forum in London. Billed as “two days of non-stop, thought provoking speeches,” the WBF focused on “investing in blockchain, it’s surrounding technologies, ICOs and how they’re transforming the industry, ICOs to watch, and more.”

WBF London: main stage at Oval Space.
The conference was held on September 25 and 26 in Oval Space, a multi-use arts and event space in the heart of London’s Bethnal Green (right next to the iconic Bethnal Green gas holders).

https://blog.easymine.io/the-easymine-roadshow-london-d78b75e1cefe
Activity: 152
Merit: 105
easyMINE support team
What are the conditions for participation? I have a few rigs can I also participate in the beta test?

No conditions. If you have mining hardware and some time on your hands, you can sign up.

Why not end the ICO right now ? It continues for nothing, no more buyers since weeks, it's lost time...

Can't. The duration of the sale is hard-coded into the contract. The ICO will end at block 4,398,704.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Why not end the ICO right now ? It continues for nothing, no more buyers since weeks, it's lost time...

so it is written in a smart contract. Buyers will when there is a working beta version. and from there will be many
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
the time to finish ico is slower than we would like. But I am sure that when it comes to the stock exchange it will be good to trade

May be you are right, Easymine not have extremely high cap after ico and token have a good room for growth. Look foeward to the beta app and start trading.

yes, it would be good if the beta version and the output on the stock market coincide. then this will give a good hype
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
the time to finish ico is slower than we would like. But I am sure that when it comes to the stock exchange it will be good to trade

May be you are right, Easymine not have extremely high cap after ico and token have a good room for growth. Look foeward to the beta app and start trading.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500

yeah due to the ethereum's block time have been increase the ico period become longer than expected , i see that easymine now raise about 3300+ ETH

it is a good project and waitting ico done.

Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
when will the beta test end?

Beta tests haven't started yet. We're still in the sign-up phase.

What are the conditions for participation? I have a few rigs can I also participate in the beta test?
easyMINE support team
when will the beta test end?

Beta tests haven't started yet. We're still in the sign-up phase.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
when will the beta test end? there are already first reviews about your product or when will be?
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

There is something in your idea. But I think (proof of work) Already in the past. The focus is on projects with ideas useful to society. Well, all the same, I wish you good luck.

Are you saying that a secure, distributed financial system, independent of banking institutions and state economies, is not useful to society? Smiley

Are you referring to btc Smiley ? My opinion is, Proof of Work is not in the past already but PoS (and masternodes) and DPoS (and LPoS) are emerging really well and imo don't understimate the impact that Ouroboros will give to the entire crypto market
easyMINE support team

There is something in your idea. But I think (proof of work) Already in the past. The focus is on projects with ideas useful to society. Well, all the same, I wish you good luck.

Are you saying that a secure, distributed financial system, independent of banking institutions and state economies, is not useful to society? Smiley
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
I will be investing in the ICO. I just signed up for the beta I could see myself be using this software.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272

Merit: 101
HI dev seems that the time for ICO has never decreased, should ICO be completed by the end of this month, but why remain 28 days for ICO, will ICO not be finished until 20,000 ETH collected

the end time of ico depends on the boches ethereum, when 200,000 blocks pass and then ends ico
mean ico end determined from sales when up to 200,000 blocks. I think it will be good news for participants of the bounty. but we don't know until when this sale attain the target.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
HI dev seems that the time for ICO has never decreased, should ICO be completed by the end of this month, but why remain 28 days for ICO, will ICO not be finished until 20,000 ETH collected

the end time of ico depends on the boches ethereum, when 200,000 blocks pass and then ends ico
Activity: 420
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
easyMINE will increase the participation of small miners in the mining process. The remote operation and control feature is awesome. Smiley
totally agree, I foresee a easyMine strong community created and helping each other optimize and choosing the best crypto to mine and merge mine etc
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
thanks to today's pumping zcash mining again becomes profitable I think it will well hang on the price of the easymine token on the exchange
Pages:
Jump to: