Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple - page 17. (Read 50021 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 100
Your projects are always very interesting, I like this
Activity: 209
i like the concept of this project
i will support this project with jouin bounty fb and twitter
hopefull this project will be succes
I really like the concept of this ICO project. It is an ease for the miners. It will change the way miners will mine. Users must look forward to this great project ahead. And I can see that this will be successful. The team behind this project is promising because I can see how effective it will be.
Activity: 152
Merit: 105
easyMINE support team
Yup, we're on cryptocoinsnews.com. And also on cointelegraph.com.

And also also: we're past the 3,000 ETH threshold. Just a nice, round number, you know.  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Cryptocurrency mining can be a very lucrative business. However, the days of turning idle processor cycles into an easy profit are long gone.

As the difficulty of mining tasks keeps increasing, hardware complexity follows suit. Over the last decade mining rigs have evolved to become highly specialized and expensive machines, operating in pools—all in order to maintain efficiency. When human factors are involved, however, there is always room for error

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/easymine-makes-mining-less-chore/
easyMINE support team
Any update on Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference in Stockholm? How did it go?
I would be great if you guys could post some pics or videos from the event featuring easyMINE Cheesy

Sure thing. We didn't take a lot of pictures (too busy  Grin), but here's a video of Łukasz's talk: Part 1 and Part 2.

On the whole, we think the conference went very well for us. In addition to the presentation we also had a table in the exhibition area. We made lots of new contacts--that's really important, especially for a small team like ours. There was a lot of interest in the easyMINE project. We were getting very positive reactions to the idea and a lot of people seemed to be very eager to get their hands on the beta version of easyMINE OS. (Speaking of which, our devs are working feverishly to have it ready as soon as possible. We don't want to keep you waiting any longer than absolutely necessary.)

That's pretty much about it, for now. The thing about networking at industry events is that the payoff is not immediate. We had some excellent discussions and laid the groundwork for promising business relationships. Now we have to see where this leads us.

And one more thing: We've just sold out Tier 2! We're officially entering the final stage of the sale! Woot!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
I look forward to try your beta, this project will be a revolution in mining world and change the way to mine and the audience of miners.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
On what Linux distribution do you intend to develop easyMINE OS?

Ubuntu.

Really excited about the project it looks like a promising OS mining solution but I am uncertain as which kind of services are going to be charged with EMT?, the purpose of the tokens are for financing the project but are we going to be eligible to use a eMOS basic-trial version for free?

Check out this post.

Any update on Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference in Stockholm? How did it go?
I would be great if you guys could post some pics or videos from the event featuring easyMINE Cheesy
easyMINE support team

Ubuntu.

Really excited about the project it looks like a promising OS mining solution but I am uncertain as which kind of services are going to be charged with EMT?, the purpose of the tokens are for financing the project but are we going to be eligible to use a eMOS basic-trial version for free?

Check out this post.
Activity: 350
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Good I didn't miss the tier 2. I juste invested and I am happy to join you for this project which will, I hope, be profitable for all of us !

Good luck to the team and to the investors Wink

Tier2 is almost over. I think already today or tomorrow will buy. But with Tier3 developers in vain did not bother, it will be too long, only at the end they will start buying up
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Good I didn't miss the tier 2. I juste invested and I am happy to join you for this project which will, I hope, be profitable for all of us !

Good luck to the team and to the investors Wink
easyMINE support team
Two major tech updates. While part of the team was networking at the Stockholm BBC conference, our brilliant developers made some significant breakthroughs in the area of system performance:

1. DAG fix. Our hashrates are pretty much back at the pre-#130 DAG epoch levels.
2. Power savings. Up to 20% reduction in power consumption without compromising the hashrate.

More news coming soon.  Grin
Activity: 133
Merit: 101
Res Et Non Verbum
Just contributed some Ethers  Wink 
Really excited about the project it looks like a promising OS mining solution but I am uncertain as which kind of services are going to be charged with EMT?, the purpose of the tokens are for financing the project but are we going to be eligible to use a eMOS basic-trial version for free?. Can someone explain? Thanks
Activity: 162
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
A quick update: we (well, some of us, at least) are on our way back from the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference in Stockholm. Łukasz's presentation was a success, there was a lot of interest in the project, and we've made some great new contacts in the community.

On a related note, we've been approached by a several mine operators who are very enthusiastic about easyMINE and strongly interested in partnering up with us. We're still working out the details, but it's already apparent that we're gonna be going into public beta with - wait for it - at least a THOUSAND rigs working under easyMINE OS!

Glad to see that Easymine will work with big mine operators, its a really big step to built a successful OS for minig rigs. Hope that we will see a public beta very soon!
easyMINE support team
sounds very cool, you need to write more often here such good news, then there will be more

Fair enough. We do have a few major pieces of news coming up, so stay tuned.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
when do you plan to release a beta version? I also want to use it. What will be the commission?
Great you want to use easyMINE!
The beta will be available in few weeks. We will start sign in process on the end of September.
In case you want to join beta tests you will have to pay some symbolic amount of EMT.

How much easyMINE will cost in production version - it is still not decided.
For sure it will be some small fraction of income from rig.  Maybe 1-2 usd ? Per month.
However it will depend on what kind of services you will be using. So could be more Smiley

sounds very cool, you need to write more often here such good news, then there will be more
Activity: 208
Merit: 103
News sound great !!!!
easyMINE support team
when do you plan to release a beta version? I also want to use it. What will be the commission?
Great you want to use easyMINE!
The beta will be available in few weeks. We will start sign in process on the end of September.
In case you want to join beta tests you will have to pay some symbolic amount of EMT.

How much easyMINE will cost in production version - it is still not decided.
For sure it will be some small fraction of income from rig.  Maybe 1-2 usd ? Per month.
However it will depend on what kind of services you will be using. So could be more Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
A quick update: we (well, some of us, at least) are on our way back from the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference in Stockholm. Łukasz's presentation was a success, there was a lot of interest in the project, and we've made some great new contacts in the community.

On a related note, we've been approached by a several mine operators who are very enthusiastic about easyMINE and strongly interested in partnering up with us. We're still working out the details, but it's already apparent that we're gonna be going into public beta with - wait for it - at least a THOUSAND rigs working under easyMINE OS!

easyMINE support team

Pages:
Jump to: